Lendi (page 6 of 7)

Excellent service

Special thanks to Kris that put extra work to get things happening with the home load and paper work was made easier.
Always willing to help and provide good and satisfactory answers.

Fiona

Fiona

Great Service

Overall a great experience. Easy and great communication. Ann was fabulous to deal with. She found the perfect loan for me and the whole process was fast and painless. Great Job..

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Fiona, It's great to see that you had such a fantastic experience with Ann and the Lendi team and that we were able to find the perfect loan to suit your needs. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

Ted and team fantastic

Great customer service and kept us informed through the whole process.
Thank you to Ted and team, much appreciated. Made it simple and easy.
Will be recommending Lendi to everyone. Thanks so much.

Ashwin M.

Ashwin M.Sydney, NSW

I'm over the moon!!

Thanks to Lendi for finding the right bank for me. John Palio assisted me with the loan application; he is an absolute legend, very experienced, respectful and a true gentleman. I lost hope from my own bank with who I was for 12 years and failed getting my interest only period extended for another year and rejections from other well known banks in the market. I then googled and found Lendi and completed a request for them to have a look at my situation. I then got a phone call from them in no time. John Palio assisted me with the loan application. The whole process was so easy. Today I'm hooked up with one of the best banks/interest rates in the market. I highly recommend Lendi to anyone.

Uma

UmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect loan option for investment property.

I had loan offered by Comm bank but Krishneel Kumar from Lendi showed me options and gave me better deal. Loan application to settlement journey was without any hustle. krish is very knowledgible.

Steve

Steve

Wonderful experience all round...

Hi, my name is Steve & I am more than satisfied with the professionalism of Lendi & their representative Liam who ran me through the process from start to finish, explaining everything that was happening as we went, the journey & the outcome was better than I had expected it would be & I thank Liam & Lendi so much for their kind efforts, I highly recommend them to anyone...

L.Vero

L.VeroBrisbane

Amazing service from Cara at Lendi

From start to finish, Cara was professional and friendly and went over and above to make the process streamlined and stress free! We are SO impressed with her and Lendi and would recommend to all our friends.

Great service!

I jumped onto Lendi as this was recommended by a friend. It has been a really easy process, and my broker Oliver Clarke has done a really good job in doing alot of the hard work. Much appreciated Oli!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi James, thank you for taking the time to leave Oliver and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Two thumbs up!!!

Lamita Achy was very patient with us, with all the questions we have. She is a champ on her job! Up to the settlement she was answering our call whenever we have question.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Marx & Abel, thank you for taking the time to leave Lamita and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Shibu

Shibu

excellent service

Very good communication and great customer service.Very knowledgable staff!!always willing to answer questions patiently.Explained process of switching loans from the very start, offered home loan products that suits to my financial circumstances.

Shazie

ShazieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will recommend Lendi to anyone

From first contact with Rak, all through the pre approval and settlement of the home loan I could always call and ask questions everyone I spoke and dealt with was fantastic

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Shazie, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

AGP

AGPMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really a good Approach and Professional Service

Karan Anand was our Home loan Specialist, He was amazingly helpful and professional. Thank you so much from start to end and We don't think We could have got through it without him. We will definitely recommend him to others.

Melinda C.

Melinda C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Professional, caring, thorough and trustworthy.

Julio Sanchez called me after general internet enquiry. I was sceptical, however right from the beginning Julio was professional, intelligent, non-pushy and created trust. He was responsive, clever and found me the exact mortgage I needed. I changed to wanting a company loan and although this meant he had to start again, he was happy to do it.

Alice M.

Alice M.

Very easy to work with and a very positive experience

Lendi were efficient and responsive. I never felt confused or frustrated and got exactly what I needed from them! Mike Lam was the broker I worked with and he was extremely efficient and very helpful. As a first time home buyer he was patient and supportive. I highly recommend Lendi to anyone looking to buy a house!

Beckie K.

Beckie K.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Matthew Wade was amazingly helpful and professional throughout the whole process. Thankyou so much. I don't think I could have got through it without him. I will definitely recommend him to others.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hey Beckie, Thank you for the feedback and recommendation of Matthew and the Lendi team. We're glad to see that you had such an amazing experience throughout the entire process. Please feel free to get back in touch if you need anything else!

Ian Hunt

Ian HuntHunter Region, NSW

Get on board people it will change your life

Our consultant was Lamita, she is a true professional who has made this process so easy. Knocked 10 years off our loan, consolidated our debts and has secured our financial future through to retirement.
Fantastic company to deal with very professional

Colleen

ColleenNew South Wales

Professional - outstanding customer service

I contacted 3 brokers one being Lendi. The service we received from Lendi was outstanding. We were walked through the who process step by step. Our broker Alastair kept in regular contact, answered all questions quickly and simply. Nothing we asked Alastair was a problem and he responded very quickly. Lendi did not treat us just as a number, we were made to feel valued as customers. Lendi were very professional with that personal touch. I We would highly recommend Lendi especially Alastair, he made the whole process easy. Every person we interacted with at Lendi was awesome.

Andy R.

Andy R.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great job, no problems

Whole refinance process went through with no problems. Alex was very prompt and informative when I asked a question, and our mortgage was organised in no time at all. Got a great rate and we are now paying $800 less per month. Will definitely use their services again in the future.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Andy, Thank you for the feedback of Alex and Lendi based on the excellent service that you received during your refinance. We're always more than happy to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

Benjamin H.

Benjamin H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Our broker Hasan Mansur was an absolute pleasure to deal with. We left one of the big 4 banks based on poor customer service and as soon as we spoke to Hasan, he was professional, honest and caring about the progress of our loan. His customer service skills were second to none and he was available whenever we needed him. Even once his work was 'done' (once it was in the hands of the banks) he continued to update us and offer us assistance and answers to any questions which we may have had. I will be recommending Hasan and Lendi to my friends and family when they are looking to refinance or obtain their first home.

Graham

GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic outcome

I was dissatisfied with the interest rate being charged by my mortgage lender and approached Lendi for help. They were very knowledgeable, pleasant and efficient. Liam was terrific. He stayed in contact regularly and things happened how and when he told me they would. Liam actually obtained a much better interest rate from my existing lender for me when they would not entertain the idea when I approached them!! I am very happy with the results
Thank you Lendi and Thank Yo Liam!!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Graham, Thank you for the feedback of Liam and the Lendi team. We're excited to hear that you had such a fantastic outcome with obtaining a better rate for your home loan! Please feel free to get back in touch with us in the future!