Lendi (page 7 of 7)

Great communication and excellent service

All team members were extremely helpful. My only suggestion is they need to be more forthcoming in terms of the additional fees and charges that can apply.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Claire, Thanks for the great review and for letting us know how we can make sure we get that fifth star next time! Let us know if you ever need anything in the future, we're always happy to help.

Refinance

First contact great.the settlement process got complicated but happy with final result.settlement person was very hard to contact and did not always return calls.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi David, Thanks for letting us know about your experience with us all here at Lendi. We're sorry to hear we lost a star, hoping we can help you out in the future, keep in touch, and earn it back! Let us know if you ever need anything.

Prompt responses and awesome service

I am happy to have approached Lendi for my home load needs. Timothy and team from Lendi were patient and prompt in their responses. It was a good suggestion from Timothy that we go for a pre-approved loan for buying land and then extend it later for home construction. Being our first bank loan in Australia Timothy and team ensured that we understand all the intricacies involved and set the right expectations with the Loan approval amount and time that is needed for getting the process done.

I the only reason it is a 4 star and not 5 because initially we had to do a lot of to and from for the documents. Otherwise the service provided were top notch.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Vinod, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about the great experience you've had with Tim and our team here at Lendi. Please reach out to us next time you need anything so we can work day and night to earn that fifth star!

Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

NHO

NHODeagon

Such a simple process

We just needed to review and refinance. Our consultant was timely, friendly, and helpful. All done in dust in less than 10 days.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi NHO, Great to hear we were able to help you out with your refinance. Let us know if you ever need anything else and we'll do whatever it takes to earn that fifth star!

Nice and easy

Took some time but the overall process was easy and staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks very much again.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Tee, Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. All the best!

Great experience

ANthony has provided great customer service and has been very professional in his dealings with us. It has been a pleasure dealing with Leni.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Dave, Thanks for letting us know about the positive experience you've had with Lendi. Next time be sure to let us know what we can do to earn that extra star, all the best!

Friendly and professional service

We're very happy with the outcome and in particular the initial advice and assistance from Samer Reslan was excellent. We wanted a better deal than our existing mortgage and Samer and Lendi have certainly helped us achieve our goal.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ronnie, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We're pleased to hear Samer and the Lendi team were able to get you a better home loan and achieve your goals, all the best!

Simon

Simon

Good result, a few bumps to get there

Applied through Lendi, broker (Aaron) achieved the deal we were looking for with an unexpected lender (AMP). Process was easy to do online but required a number of follow up emails and duplicate requests for information. Settlement occurred quickly, but the flow of information as to what to expect as a customer ie. that bank cheques would be mailed to me rather than deposited with other lenders at settlement was not clear. Overall a good, friendly service let down by disjointed and often unclear processes, probably reflectedive of the 'start up culture' of a new company like Lendi, which once improved should lead to higher ratings and more satisfied customers.

Judge Janet

Judge JanetEAST FREMANTLE

GOT THERE IN THE END PHEW!!!

An unusual set of circumstances that didn't fit into the normal - I need mortgage - please help - ok - job done. Took some time but we were made confident that it would all work out in the end - which it has. Thank you.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Judge Janet, Great to hear the Lendi team were able to get your home loan sorted. Let us know if you ever need anything else, we'd love to help you out again and show you the five star service we pride ourselves on.

Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

great

all ways helpfull and got back to me strait away was not all plain sailing like i say no problems

Relationship manager -Lendi

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Rob, we're pleased to hear you found the Lendi team helpful and responsive. All the best and we'll see what we can do to get an extra star next time.

Rohan

Rohan

Home loan refinance

consultants kept me in the loop all the way through the process. Maybe too many people involved & would have been better dealing with one person throughout.

Lisa Bonsor

Lisa BonsorWollongong Australia

First class assistance

We did not use Lendi in the end because of time constraints but would recommend them. Alannah was terrific. Nothing was too much trouble. She worked so hard to get our mortgage sorted within a very short time frame. She work all hours and went above and beyond to assist us.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Lisa, Thanks for taking the time to recommend us! If you ever need anything in the future please let us know.

Great service.

I couldn't be happier with the service from Lendi. With their assistance and service I was able to refinance my loan for a better product , they kept me update during the whole process.I will recommend Lendi to anyone.

Australian Credit and Finance
Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Bossley, Thanks for the positive feedback. Glad we could help you get a better deal.