Lendi (page 8 of 8)

Zsuzsa S

Zsuzsa SGold Coast

Settlement

Relationship manager -Lendi

terrible customer service, breaching the law

terrible customer service, breaching the law by calling me multiple times in a day AFTER I unsubscribed. absolutely do not recommend under any circumstances.

very long process

A very long process which we were not used to with our previous broker. If we knew it was going to be as hard as it was, we probably would have cancelled it. In saying this, we have no problems with the staff, only doing their job.

A scary settlement

Aaron

AaronVictoria

Average to say the least.

Barely improved rate, hounded us constantly. 5 to 10 calls a day to me and my wife plus emails just to push it faster for their own commission. Just call the bank yourself for a discounted rate.

Don't use Lendi ever!

Because of their inability to correctly communicate terms and rates of loan they offered us we now pay an extra $27000 in interest and missed settlement twice waiting for them to "fix a problem I found in documentation...that would have had us paying nearly 1% more for our loan. I could have got a cheaper deal with my own bank in the end but because we had to settle a purchase we had no choice but to go ahead with their "band aid fix" and accept a higher than originally offered and confirmed in writing rate. Beware...check your loan offer documents carefully! Not sure how many people they may have caught using this scam.

Shelzyb
Shelzyb

If only you could have sorted my loan out as fast as you respond to negative feedback!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Shelzyb, Thank you for your response and for letting us know that one of our staff are looking into this for you. Please let us know if there is anything further we can do to help.

LandlordMelb

Days until settlement and incorrect documents

Landlord

I have private messages although after dealing with multiple people at Lendi I'm still not confident this will be rectified in time.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Thanks for responding to our message Pam, we'll look into this for you ASAP and see how we can help. Let us know if you need anything else.

Long frustrating process

Lack of communication throughout the process no return phone calls passed to new representative at various stages to avoid responsibility stressful and horrible experience..

Connie
Connie

No problem..

TrishMurwillumbah

Very slow and lots of excusses

In total settlement took 11weeks to settle. I have had to chase and follow through with everything. Re submit paper work and Identification certificates.
And then my release paper work was incorrect which then lead to some how an extra 3 weeks.

Trish

Sorry not sure how to reply privately. I have submitted my phone number to another response from this

Relationship manager -Lendi

Thanks Trish, we'll be in touch.

Lendi - Not easy home loan

Although the company did find us a good rate the process we had to go through was stressful, really slow and the communication between the broker and lender wasn't smooth. It took longer than it would normally through a bank and eventually once settlement happened we couldn't access the funds straight away, although we were being charged interest on the loan. We were refinancing a home loan so the old bank had to be paid out and the surplus was available to us. The old bank got paid out however it took an additional 2 days for us to access the surplus. Why is that? Short term money market?

Rose

Rose

Terrible exprience

M and M

M and MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Appalling service

We contacted Lendi approximately 3 months ago to help with our mortgages. To date the issue is still not resolved and we have decided to give them the flick. Lendi are appalling at customer service, for example, not returning phone calls, not answering emails and continually asking for the same information which we had provided on more than one occasion. Lendi do not take any responsibility for their lack of customer care and love to blame anyone or anything else but themselves. BEWARE - stay away from them!

RRR

RRR

Nuisance caller

After I began an application with them, they called me multiple times a day, even after I told them that the house had been sold to someone else and I would contact them when I found another. One day they called me nine times, never leaving a message.

Never again

The entire process was endlessly frustrating and time consuming due to continuing requests made to us and our accountants for yet more information (much of it irrelevant). Despite explaining our financial circumstances time and again, the Lendi "team" never got it. Requests made for updates were rarely handled in a timely way. It has put me off borrowing ever again.

Australian Credit and Finance
Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

big Al

big Al

taking weeks and no contact

well at first all was great get to signing the papers with Australian credit and finance Brisbane (Lendi so they tell me) and then no contact hard to get a hold of consultant very stressful to deal with would not recommend to anyone it has been over a month now and still not sorted out. When they came out to see us for the first time it all sounded great they could save us all this money and have our loan paid off in no time once papers were signed there was no contact which makes us worried and would do to anyone I would say.4 months on and it is still going we finally got our paperwork to find they have not applied for the loan we asked for one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with.

Australian Credit and Finance