Lendi (page 9 of 13)

Lendi - Alexander - Broker Recommendation

Alexander from Lendi was instrumental in obtaining finance approval for our purchase in a few short weeks. Responding in quick and concise manner, Alexander has clarified our numerous questions. He comes highly recommended - especially for first home buyers!

George3856
George3856South East Queensland, QLD

Lendi Review - The Rise of Lendi

Our family would like to take the opportunity to thank Jack White from Lendi for helping us acquire our first home. From my initial conversation and helping us get through the process of getting a home loan, Jack was extremely helpful through out the process. Thank you Jack and Lendi for making our dream come true!

God bless you all.

Gareth
GarethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professionalism throughout!

Nikhil, our broker and the team at lendi was simply awesome throughout our application for a home loan. He was professional, knowledgeable and assuring throughout the whole process! Thank you!

Trinity K.
Trinity K.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent customer service and attention to detail - Thank you!

My experience was as a first home buyer. I had spoken to a couple of mortgage brokers and I was left feeling like I was never going to buy my first home.

I spoke to Michael Esposito from Lendi who listened to my situation, gave me options and answered my questions. I always felt confident that I was informed of the right information, process and timing throughout the finance application, choosing a property and settlement process.

I would not hesitate to recommend Michael Esposito.

Rach D.
Rach D.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Can’t thank you enough!

We would like to thank BJ for his amazing service and dedication, to assist us in obtaining a home loan. Our situation had many variances and without his honesty, hard work and assistance, we would not have today received our unconditional approval letter!
Thank you so so much bj! We appreciate everything you have done for us. Even on your days off you were always there to answer any questions we had. You worked tirelessly to secure this home loan for us! We can’t thank you enough. We have already recommended you to our family and friends.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Rajeen Shrestha
Rajeen ShresthaSydney, NSW

Happy customer

Very good experience with Lendi through senior home loan specialist - Mr. Susan Rajbhandari. He is very helpful and professional. Made my life so easy in loan processing. Highly recommended. Thank you Lendi

Relationship manager -Lendi

Fast, easy, honest and convenient service

My experience with Krishneel Kumar with Lendi has been exceptional. He took the stress out of every step of the home loan process, from the initial search, to completing the necessary applications and then seeing them through to approval. He did an excellent job finding a very competitive home loan and was able to address all of my queries instantly. Kris was very helpful in completing the loan applications over the phone so I found the process smooth and quick. I can really see the value in engaging a broker such as Lendi. In particular, I highly recommend Kris.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Emil, thank you for taking the time to leave Krishneel a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

PatWilf
PatWilfSydney, NSW

Very helpful. Great service.

Our whole process of loan choosing and application was really smooth and easy. Rish Kumar was readily available and very helpful and also helpful in advising on the process of bidding on properties. Highly recommended.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Pat, thank you for taking the time to leave Rish a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and assist with the purchase process. Lendi looks forward to assisting you in the future.

Other Home Loans

Perfect for First Home Buyers.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Fantastic service Don't go anywhere else

Excellent service by Mark Zigouris and his team. Reliable, great communication, always willing to help. Can thank them enough. I contacted many different mortgage brokers none like lendi thank you

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi River, thank you for taking the time to leave Mark a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jordan H.
Jordan H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just super helpful

Lendi’s customer service was fantastic. Thomas was always available to talk us through our options and get everything sorted for us. We got a great rate and are very happy!

Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.South East Queensland, QLD

Made getting a loan an easy and quick process

Michael was very helpful throughout the whole process from helping me select which loan to choose right up until settlement date. As a first home buyer, having someone guide me through the whole process took away a lot of the first home buyer stress. Would definitely recommend Lendi and will use again in the future!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kelsey, thank you for taking the time to leave Michael a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

A_TBC
A_TBCSydney, NSW

Very Helpful!

Really happy with how helpful my broker was with me. She provided all information I need to know and really assisted me every step of the way. Thank you Annalita! :)

Katrina
KatrinaSydney, NSW

One very happy customer!

I was referred to Bj by my sister as she was so happy with his services in her last purchase and I can honestly say he is brilliant! Professional, knowledgeable and so supportive is an understatement and I will never use anyone else. Would recommend him to anyone I know and Lendi should be very honoured to have such an asset to their business. Thanks Bj!!!

Jennie
JennieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and covenient. Service with a smile!

Karan Anand our home loan specialist was very informative, friendly and easy to work with. He gave good advice, kept us updated right through the process. He knew exactly what to do and was always professional

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jennie, thank you for taking the time to leave Karan & the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.