Listing monitored by Lendi

John R.
John R.Kimberley, WA

POOR AFTER SALES

After a great sales service I received my loan documents for review. I questioned the terms and conditions and have been told it is the brokers responsibility I.e. Lendi to resolve not the Bank. However after contacting Lendi multiple times I have had zero help. They even said they are not the broker? So who is the broker then? Are they just sales people? It is a serious undertaking to take on a mortgage and I am not happy with lendi after sales service

Jinx T.
Jinx T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolute nightmare. Go straight to the bank and forget lendi.

Not a quick process

Started the process nearly 5 weeks ago to refinance my home loan. Application to selected bank just submitted only yesterday. Very frustrating how long Lendi take. Would not use them again for this reason.

Lindy McraeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

Lindy Mcrae

Update: I was able to approach ANZ myself and obtain conditional approval on an investment loan very quickly..... Lendi was a complete was of time with only negative outcomes. Never again....

Do yourself a favour

Relationship manager -Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Meg and Nick
Meg and NickHunter Region, NSW

Took over 3 months to settle

Mortgage broker was great but Lendi themselves were hopeless. Took over 3 months to settle…kept telling me they were hoping for it to happen the following week..again & again & again. Rate was good. But 3.5 months was not what I consider to be easier & quicker

Application Process
Bec
BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incorrect calculations lost us thousands

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Bec, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and I am aware that you currently have someone looking into this for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need.

Tony Spark
Tony SparkHunter Region, NSW

HARRASSMENT

Filled out an enquiry form and then was relentlessly stalked by some employee on his mobile - called me literally 10 times to generate business. I eventually threatened to call the police if they didnt stop calling me.

Waste of time

Rude consultant who refused to submit an application for me, so I contacted my bank directly who pre-approved my application that day on the same rate. Thanks for wasting my time!

Can't be bothered

The initial all I got was great, the guy gave me good details, was friendly and booked me in with a specialist. The specialist call was terrible. He didn't explain things. When I tried to answer his questions, he didn't understand, which happens, but when I tried to ask what he wasn't understanding, he took it out and said "I can't help you. You should go to someone else". Way to turn around a keen customer.

Barbara Dooley
Barbara DooleySydney, NSW

Terrible service

Took over 3 months to settle. Most frustrating process I have ever been through. Never again. Next time I will go straight to the Lender and not use this Company.

Gabi
GabiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Strike 2

After being told my first contract interest rate expired before they could get the contract. 2nd one received and made appointment with the bank for id and loan check only to be told that it was the incorrect contract again. Are these guys really MORTGAGE BROKERS???
My last review saw me getting one call to resolve the issue which I was unable to take as I was working. No follow-up call made to me. Is this how you provide customer service....I think not. Not impressed with any practices of Lendi and their professional way of wasting peoples time ongoing. My rating to date has fallen from 1 star to - 5 for their effort - NOT.

Application Process
Elkay
ElkayAscot Vale

Long drawn series of mistakes that I was left to fix

Joseph
JosephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks for wasting my time.

It would be nice if I was able to talk to the consultant assigned to me. A call time was set up twice and both times he failed to call. Very disappointed. Thank you for wasting my time!

Anonymous
Anonymous Perth, WA

Will never go through lendi again

Applied for a loan in November 2020, loan still has not gone through May 2021. I have lost a lot of money in interest in this period of time! Lendi keeps blaming the banks for the wait, however are very slow themselves to find resolutions to questions I have asked.