Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

Do not waste your time

Do not waste your time. Absolute joke. No one ever knows what is going on, they keep emailing me asking me for documents that I have already sent them.
They take days and sometimes over a week to respond to emails.
I have owned 3 houses and refinanced 4 times and I have never experienced such incompetence.
I applied for refinancing last November, I am still waiting for it to be finalised (April 2021)
I would have pulled the pin, but they keep telling me it's all good and will be finalised by the end of the week.

Danya

DanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't bother they don't seem to care..

They went silent after submitting all my volumes of paperwork then contact me after the condition date ....to tell me its being assessed. Do they not read the contract? Total waste of my time.....

Loan used forSecond Home

Frustratingly slow

Carol O.

Carol O.Gippsland, VIC

Completely lacking customer service and SLOW

Requests for paperwork prev verified. 2+ weeks no closer to loan, & information is still wrong. Cancelled application: they don’t pick up the phone or use the right email address despite multiple requests & messages both online & over the phone.

Kerrie and Tony

Kerrie and TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Noone looked after our application when our representative was on holidays for a week and when she was sick for a week. The timeline of 2 to 3 days has ended up being 6 weeks. When I tried to explain this I was told " You need to listen ". This was as another rep was giving a list of excuses. Di not give these timeliness if they are unachievable. Emailed questions went unanswered, and incorrect advice given.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Dips

DipsSydney, NSW

An incredibly slow process with no result.

Amelia W.

Amelia W.

Scam Calls!

I put my details into the lendi website to get a quote. Ever since then I have been receiving multiple scam calls and text messages daily. I block every number but still more keep coming! Lendi obviously sells your information to bitcoin scammers. Do not give them any personal information!

CaoPerth, WA

No it did not work !

Kaz

KazMelbourne

Unhelpful

Received a call from Lendi who asked questions about where I was in the lending process. I let them know I received full approval from elsewhere, but they pushed and enquired more about the rates. Then they remarked (I’m sure they respond with this to everyone) - “WOW that’s so high!”. They promised me that they’d find me a better rate and to not worry that I already had full approval. Long story short, they couldn’t find me a better offer and hung up on me.

What a waste of time.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hey there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We have reached out to you via private message here on product review so we can look into this further. We look forward to resolving this matter with you.

Ruci

RuciSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Worst Experience Ever

We were outright lied to by the broker. We were given the wrong loan, then we were told they'd fix it up in the next couple of days. I had to chase and chase to get information. Finally resettlement occurred on the right loan after weeks not days. Not one apology, in fact they tried to get us to sign a non-disclosure agreement which we refused to sign.
Worst mistake Aussie could have made as Lendi are useless and will drag them down.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Waste of time fir my family

Won’t lendi to my post code - discrimination. I can’t believe that the advertising campaign is not what the product is. The excuses were vast and varied. Satisfaction zero. Waste of time.

Brent D.

Brent D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Absolutely awful service from senior relationship manager

We had a “Senior Relationship Manager” take on our case after our original broker with Lendi left the company. He was incredibly condescending when we requested information regarding the max amount we could borrow to build our new home, stating that he did not want to go back to the bank again to request this information, in case we “changed our minds again?!?!?”. Maybe I’m mistaken in thinking that’s his job? We were constantly chasing up our preapproval and he was constantly passing the buck to someone else and laying blame on them, when they mostly had no idea what we needed. Did not even reply to our email when we decided to cease services with Lendi and seek another broker. Disgraceful!

LisaChilliMuttley

LisaChilliMuttleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Its Approved...Oh No its Not...

Pauly

PaulyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible experience

They missed our first phone appointment and then when we eventually made an application for a home loan. Their online system didn’t work well and it took multiple attempts to upload documents. We waited 3 weeks and heard nothing back from our broker. When we called and emailed, they ignored us for 2 weeks. 6 weeks later the broker told us that he dropped the ball and forgot to submit the application. Terrible customer service. Stay away!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Did we get the only bad Lendi Broker?

We went back to Lendi as the last time we used them 3 years ago they were brilliant. Unfortunately the same can't be said for the service we've received this time; barely any communication and when our broker does communicate it's because she's missed a step, forgot to get information from us etc. The constant run around has been a joke. We're 4 weeks into it and still waiting on her to reply to an email about our application which is marked as with the bank for approval. My partners ready to cancel the application and go elsewhere.

Sags 65

Sags 65

Very disappointed -

Michael

MichaelSouth Australia

Lack of customer service

I was told about 20 days to here if loan excepted 2 months many phones calls and emails later still no reply if I could give a zero I would

A waste of time.

They don’t really know what they are doing or what to ask for till 2 months into the process and then to update all the documents again and finally giving a bad recommendation., which you will then not proceed. If this could all be upfront saying you time and stress and just gone with others...

Don´t waste your time.

They keep delaying and dragging with useless emails. They don´t get back to you promptly . Always aim for big respectable companies. They never get back to you and never answer to your call. Horrible experience . Zero out of 10

RDCSydney, NSW

Incompetent Broker

RDC

I don’t think helping you guys with phone number did any good. I am yet to hear from your broker and believe me it is worst service ever received by servicing industry.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ravi, sorry to hear you have not received any contact yet. I have organised for our senior manager to reach out to you this morning to work with you on a resolution here. Please do not hesitate to let me know should you have any further questions.