Listing monitored by Lendi

Pros

Gives access to competitive deals
Professional, knowledgeable specialists
Easy to use platform

Moira
Moira

Loan Approved in Record Time

Adam from Lendi was really helpful and got our Investment Loan over the line in record time. Unfortunately once our Loan was approved we had a very stressful time dealing with Kristen. We were emailed the same information more than once and Kristen was difficult to deal with. This was a real shame as we were so impressed with Lendi up until this point.

• Loan Start DateAugust 2021
Linda B.
Linda B.South East Queensland, QLD

Buying and settling - Take 2

• Loan Start DateMay 2020
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Linda, great to hear your experience with Dean was a great one! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Frustratingly slow

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Information provided was consistently incorrect and misleading causing us to almost lose the house we purchased.

• Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Dot
DotGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a good service

My broker provided inaccurate information on a few occasions, was very slow to follow up on requests, and did not advise me on next steps. Fortunately, i had a good conveyancing firm that helped me know what to ask my broker and what should be happening. Really a bad experience.

• Online Tools

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Rebecca
Rebecca

Slow to respond and get back to us

I spent a lot of time uploading documents to Lendi, we had the worst experience with one of the senior brokers. She made appointments with us 3 times, once she was late (benefit of the doubt), second appointment she forgot and then blamed traffic (ok sure), 3rd time she said she would call after 3pm no follow up (it's been a week). Each time it was me chasing here.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Sam Di Bartolo
Sam Di BartoloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Failed on every front.

My dealings with Lendi have left a lot to be desired to the point I am reluctant to bother with brokers in future... I applied to refinance my investment property, to find myself constantly chasing and following up the broker, who always seemed to be on a flight, in hospital or other wise occupied.. this went on for 2 months and in the end I simply stopped following up; I have not heard back from that broker since. I then called head office to seek assistance from someone else, only to never get a phone call back... Lendi is one of the worst organisations I have had to deal with, they seem to have no concept of customer service or common courtesy.

casper8221
casper8221asked

Please respond to my email and follow instructions within.
Looking forward to a reply.

Hi Casper,

Alex G.
Alex G.asked

Hi lendi.

1. A single-earner with no dependent except his wife who’s not working;
2. He’s earning $65k a year; no personal loan with credit card with 6k limit;
4. He is willing to put deposit up to 30% coming from his equity

May I hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Alex
0430 308 813

daniel m.
daniel m.asked

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Lendi representatives

About Lendi

Lendi is an Australian home loan platform that helps borrowers compare, apply for, and settle their home loan. They work with over 25 Australian banks and lenders to provide you with options that meet your home loan needs.

After inputting information regarding your financial situation, Lendi’s smart technology will compare and filter through thousands of loan options to find your best match.

You will then be given a tailored shortlist of home loans based on the information you have provided. Lendi uses an Approval Confidence™ tool that means you’ll only be shown loans that you have a high approval likelihood for.

If you decide to move forward with a loan, Lendi’s Home Loan Specialists will guide you through the application and settlement process. The application process is entirely online, and expert help is available 24/7.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers found that Lendi gave them access to competitive deals on the market.
  • They also said that Lendi Home Loan Specialists were incredibly easy to deal with, professional, and thorough in their explanation of the various options available to them.
  • According to reviewers, the platform was easy to use and upload relevant information and documents.
  • ABN: 18611161856