Listing monitored by Lendi

Moises Uzcategui
Moises UzcateguiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It took more than 1 year to do a refinance loan

It took more than a year to refinance a loan missing a better rate as it went up. Also promised calls and then never call. I got the loan in the end but with 1.7% more than when I started the application.

Loan Start DateMay 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Moises, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We pride ourselves on our customer experience and we will be looking into what happened. We will send you a private message to discuss this further. Thank you.

Kellyville
KellyvilleSydney, NSW

Unreliable and waste of time

I used Lendi twice, once as a first home buyer and then for refinance. In both instances I got wrong products recommended and the process was so slow that I had to get loan arranged from somewhere else.
During refinance I was suggested HSBC. I patiently waited for 4 months but got an abysmal 3.37% fixed rate offer blaming the bank. I would recommend Lendi to those who want to waste their time.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and will be looking into what has happened. We will send you a private message to discuss this further.

Bryan B.
Bryan B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very disappointed with Lendi settlement team

The broker i delt with to start the process Eric was fantastic but it went down hill from there , i was sent 2 incorrect bank contracts the settlement member Roneel was very hard to get onto he only returned my call after an email outlining my intentions to contact the ombudsman I was given 6 different settlement dates with a lack of explanation why ? that is totally unacceptable and poor business practise we have excellent credit history which was a straight forward application but clearly for a business that is in this line of work on a daily basis cant even get the simple refinance contract settled in a timely manner this is a real concern .I definitely will not be recommending Lendi to family or friends .

Jon
JonPerth, WA

What a joke this company is

Had a dispute about 6 weeks ago and manager called and we sorted it out ..told everything will be fixed in 21 days..so I proceeded no further as took their word again.. !! What a mistake that was 27 days and still waiting ..should have kept to my guns and principal instead of being understanding..no car taken here..very..very poor

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Jinx T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolute nightmare. Go straight to the bank and forget lendi.

Jinx T.

Process started 02/04 and finalised 09/08 to do a simple re-finance of my home and investment loan. Thanks Lendi.

Frustratingly slow

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Waste of time fir my family

Won’t lendi to my post code - discrimination. I can’t believe that the advertising campaign is not what the product is. The excuses were vast and varied. Satisfaction zero. Waste of time.