Gabi

GabiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Strike 2

After being told my first contract interest rate expired before they could get the contract. 2nd one received and made appointment with the bank for id and loan check only to be told that it was the incorrect contract again. Are these guys really MORTGAGE BROKERS???
My last review saw me getting one call to resolve the issue which I was unable to take as I was working. No follow-up call made to me. Is this how you provide customer service....I think not. Not impressed with any practices of Lendi and their professional way of wasting peoples time ongoing. My rating to date has fallen from 1 star to - 5 for their effort - NOT.

Application Process

Elkay

ElkayAscot Vale

Long drawn series of mistakes that I was left to fix

Joseph

JosephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks for wasting my time.

It would be nice if I was able to talk to the consultant assigned to me. A call time was set up twice and both times he failed to call. Very disappointed. Thank you for wasting my time!

Anonymous

Anonymous Perth, WA

Will never go through lendi again

Applied for a loan in November 2020, loan still has not gone through May 2021. I have lost a lot of money in interest in this period of time! Lendi keeps blaming the banks for the wait, however are very slow themselves to find resolutions to questions I have asked.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Worst home loan brokerage experience ever

Very annoyed

Very annoyedSydney, NSW

What a waste of time

Completed a very lengthy and invasive questionnaire to be advised there were no products available for me. All I wanted was a simple refinance. Unable to delete my data now.

Application Process

Just spam

I used the website once and have been spammed with calls everyday while I’m working so I had to block the number, then I kept getting text messages where I had to unsubscribe and block the number, now I’m just getting emails, please just leave me alone

Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

Do not waste your time

Do not waste your time. Absolute joke. No one ever knows what is going on, they keep emailing me asking me for documents that I have already sent them.
They take days and sometimes over a week to respond to emails.
I have owned 3 houses and refinanced 4 times and I have never experienced such incompetence.
I applied for refinancing last November, I am still waiting for it to be finalised (April 2021)
I would have pulled the pin, but they keep telling me it's all good and will be finalised by the end of the week.

Danya

DanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't bother they don't seem to care..

They went silent after submitting all my volumes of paperwork then contact me after the condition date ....to tell me its being assessed. Do they not read the contract? Total waste of my time.....

Loan used forSecond Home

Frustratingly slow

Carol O.

Carol O.Gippsland, VIC

Completely lacking customer service and SLOW

Requests for paperwork prev verified. 2+ weeks no closer to loan, & information is still wrong. Cancelled application: they don’t pick up the phone or use the right email address despite multiple requests & messages both online & over the phone.

Kerrie and Tony

Kerrie and TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Noone looked after our application when our representative was on holidays for a week and when she was sick for a week. The timeline of 2 to 3 days has ended up being 6 weeks. When I tried to explain this I was told " You need to listen ". This was as another rep was giving a list of excuses. Di not give these timeliness if they are unachievable. Emailed questions went unanswered, and incorrect advice given.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Dips

DipsSydney, NSW

An incredibly slow process with no result.

Amelia W.

Amelia W.

Scam Calls!

I put my details into the lendi website to get a quote. Ever since then I have been receiving multiple scam calls and text messages daily. I block every number but still more keep coming! Lendi obviously sells your information to bitcoin scammers. Do not give them any personal information!

CaoPerth, WA

No it did not work !

Kaz

KazMelbourne

Unhelpful

Received a call from Lendi who asked questions about where I was in the lending process. I let them know I received full approval from elsewhere, but they pushed and enquired more about the rates. Then they remarked (I’m sure they respond with this to everyone) - “WOW that’s so high!”. They promised me that they’d find me a better rate and to not worry that I already had full approval. Long story short, they couldn’t find me a better offer and hung up on me.

What a waste of time.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hey there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We have reached out to you via private message here on product review so we can look into this further. We look forward to resolving this matter with you.

Ruci

RuciSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Worst Experience Ever

We were outright lied to by the broker. We were given the wrong loan, then we were told they'd fix it up in the next couple of days. I had to chase and chase to get information. Finally resettlement occurred on the right loan after weeks not days. Not one apology, in fact they tried to get us to sign a non-disclosure agreement which we refused to sign.
Worst mistake Aussie could have made as Lendi are useless and will drag them down.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Waste of time fir my family

Won’t lendi to my post code - discrimination. I can’t believe that the advertising campaign is not what the product is. The excuses were vast and varied. Satisfaction zero. Waste of time.

Brent D.

Brent D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Absolutely awful service from senior relationship manager

We had a “Senior Relationship Manager” take on our case after our original broker with Lendi left the company. He was incredibly condescending when we requested information regarding the max amount we could borrow to build our new home, stating that he did not want to go back to the bank again to request this information, in case we “changed our minds again?!?!?”. Maybe I’m mistaken in thinking that’s his job? We were constantly chasing up our preapproval and he was constantly passing the buck to someone else and laying blame on them, when they mostly had no idea what we needed. Did not even reply to our email when we decided to cease services with Lendi and seek another broker. Disgraceful!

LisaChilliMuttley

LisaChilliMuttleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Its Approved...Oh No its Not...