Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

The Sales Process was great

The first encounter and support from Mike Lam were great. He provided me with the information that I needed to decide to purchase another property. When it came to the home loan decision time, he reduced my overall interest rate for my investment property and got me a good rate on my additional home loan.

The support after the sale could have been better. The communication about the next steps and timing was a bit uncoordinated and could have been better.

Overall I am a happy customer that got the desired outcome

Tony Spark
Tony SparkHunter Region, NSW

HARRASSMENT

Filled out an enquiry form and then was relentlessly stalked by some employee on his mobile - called me literally 10 times to generate business. I eventually threatened to call the police if they didnt stop calling me.

Great M.
Great M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's a 4.5-star rate!!!

Very happy with the services, staff shows being eager and enthusiasm and guided me through the process.
Some required documents were asked a couple of times though and timeliness needs to be improved if can. however, it turns all worth the effort in the end.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi such a positive review! It's great to hear your team were able to guide you through the process. We definitely appreciate the feedback as well and feel free to reach out to us if you ever need!

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Waste of time

Rude consultant who refused to submit an application for me, so I contacted my bank directly who pre-approved my application that day on the same rate. Thanks for wasting my time!

Linda B.
Linda B.South East Queensland, QLD

Buying and settling - Take 2

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Linda, great to hear your experience with Dean was a great one! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Can't be bothered

The initial all I got was great, the guy gave me good details, was friendly and booked me in with a specialist. The specialist call was terrible. He didn't explain things. When I tried to answer his questions, he didn't understand, which happens, but when I tried to ask what he wasn't understanding, he took it out and said "I can't help you. You should go to someone else". Way to turn around a keen customer.

Barbara Dooley
Barbara DooleySydney, NSW

Terrible service

Took over 3 months to settle. Most frustrating process I have ever been through. Never again. Next time I will go straight to the Lender and not use this Company.

Christian K.
Christian K.South East Queensland, QLD

Not professional made mistakes

Gabi
GabiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Strike 2

After being told my first contract interest rate expired before they could get the contract. 2nd one received and made appointment with the bank for id and loan check only to be told that it was the incorrect contract again. Are these guys really MORTGAGE BROKERS???
My last review saw me getting one call to resolve the issue which I was unable to take as I was working. No follow-up call made to me. Is this how you provide customer service....I think not. Not impressed with any practices of Lendi and their professional way of wasting peoples time ongoing. My rating to date has fallen from 1 star to - 5 for their effort - NOT.

Application Process

Elkay
ElkayAscot Vale

Long drawn series of mistakes that I was left to fix

Joseph
JosephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks for wasting my time.

It would be nice if I was able to talk to the consultant assigned to me. A call time was set up twice and both times he failed to call. Very disappointed. Thank you for wasting my time!

Anonymous
Anonymous Perth, WA

Will never go through lendi again

Applied for a loan in November 2020, loan still has not gone through May 2021. I have lost a lot of money in interest in this period of time! Lendi keeps blaming the banks for the wait, however are very slow themselves to find resolutions to questions I have asked.

Ad

Worst home loan brokerage experience ever

Very annoyed
Very annoyedSydney, NSW

What a waste of time

Completed a very lengthy and invasive questionnaire to be advised there were no products available for me. All I wanted was a simple refinance. Unable to delete my data now.

Application Process

Just spam

I used the website once and have been spammed with calls everyday while I’m working so I had to block the number, then I kept getting text messages where I had to unsubscribe and block the number, now I’m just getting emails, please just leave me alone