Excellent customer service. Great team

Customer service was excellent
No unexpected additional costs.
No major issues . All minor issues resolved very quickly.
I'm very satisfied with lendi and their staff .
Highly recommended to everyone to use lendi

Bec
BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incorrect calculations lost us thousands

Duncan Marshall
Duncan MarshallAU

Time Poor - Too Easy

Dealing with Lendi, as a time poor business owner was a great experience. The Lendi portal made it too easy to provide all the documentation. Along with the Consultant Andrew Black who was outstanding, and made everything easy. Communication and status updates were frequent and informative along the way.. leading to a successful settlement.

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Alex V.
Alex V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is how online services should be

It started with a phone interview with Bradley, we provided him with our requirements, reason why we have to refinance our home loan. We provided all the documents required online. The Lendi website is quite user friendly. The team who worked with us were very helpful and answered all our queries. Then it was done we got our bank approval. It was painless, all done online.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Excellent service - would recommend to others

Excellent customer service, communication and follow up. Fraser was very patient and reassuring when there were unexpected delays with looming deadlines.
All costs and figures were explained upfront so there were no unexpected surprises, including when the land valuation came back lower than the cost of the land (gotta watch those developers!). Fraser was sure to notify me as soon as the valuation was returned so I could decide on what I wanted to do without being under pressure.
Happy with rate offered… I would use Lendi again and recommend to friends and family.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Ask for Zac he is the best!!

from the get go we were provided with accurate information in a timely fashion. we never felt like burden, and believe me we had thousands of stupid questions to pester our broker with.

Great help!

Ralph Y.
Ralph Y.Turner 2612, ACT

Top Notch Service

Very satisfied with what Luis was able to achieve for me by way of reduced loan rates. The bank was totally inflexible when I negotiated direct with them so Luis achievement was all the more impressive.
Only issue was number of emails sent to me from Lendi with the same message that the review had been submitted plus an email from one Avelon Udas advising that a loan review had been submitted for a loan that wasn't mine.

MirandaS
MirandaSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helpful and easy to deal with

Lendi followed me up after I expressed interest in exploring lower mortgage rates.

I found them very professional, helpful and clear to deal with. They worked within the parameters I gave them - ie, I didn’t have appetite to change banks, but wanted to see if we could get a better rate.

After the detailed info gathering step, they moved quickly and kept me updated with status. Then just like that, we had better rates on our loans and we’re happy campers!

Bazza
BazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best experience with any company ever.

After I had contacted the bank I felt it was a lost cause.
I then Contacted Lendi and was immediately given advice from the start.
I was especially thankful to Raquel as her assistance was amazing.
I advised her manager of her wonderful attitude and dedication to her profession.
I could not have achieved such an outcome without her assistance.
I will state 11 out of 10

OllieW
OllieWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very helpful and so hard working

Our first home buying experience was not the smoothest, due to bank undervaluation resulting in switching of lenders, solicitor bailing on us mid way through, and extremely long bank processing times causing us to delay settlement twice. However through all of this, Faron at Lendi was our go to for questions and information, and she worked very hard to get our loan approval over the line in the end, even working through sick days and while one leave. Thank you Faron!

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service!

Andy was so helpful while we worked everything out. One bank was taking too long and he turned it around with another in a week which was great, couldn't have done it without him

Jayatheeban S.
Jayatheeban S.Sydney, NSW

Great advice

I am very happy with the service from Lendi, as a first home buyer they were able to walk me through the process of getting a loan and comparing different bank options in the end was able to find a loan that fit my needs and was able to get the loan approved.

Application Process

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Great support with no time

Samuel was great help
Easy to talk to and always so quick to respond email or phone call.
We worked together to achieve my first loan.
Couldn't have done it without him

Application Process
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Miho, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a great review! I'm glad to hear Samuel was always so quick to respond and supported you in securing your first loan. Congratulations, don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need!

Other Home Loans

Efficient, transparent and overall great experience

Dean was our home loan specialist and I cannot recommend him more highly. We were originally declined with a previous bank and Dean got our home loan approved with a 4 day turnaround. The whole process was smooth and transparent, Dean kept us up to date the entire process. Very commendable on how hard he works for his clients!