theproudmary

theproudmarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Comedy of errors but not funny

I've used Lendi twice now and both times there was error after error causing extended delays. I went back the 2nd time because my current lender advised I had to because they referred me the 1st time. From issuing loan documents for the incorrect amount, constantly having to chase updates and being punted around to multiple different staff members it was an absolute joke. The bad service caused weeks of delays to the commencement of my home renovations, inconveniencing my family and my builder. Will not use them again and will not recommend to anyone.

Application Process

Thanks,
Dipti Sheth

GKrish

GKrishasked

Are you aware of any fake or paid reviews ?

Hi GKrish,
Better to use a local agent !
Good luck,

Babakura abatcha

Babakura abatchaasked

What happen to lendi network?

Hi Babakura,

Get an answer from our members and Lendi representatives