Gabi

GabiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lending Do they know what they are doing.

Starting dealing with Lending early in Feb 2021. Told it would not take long and they would keep me informed. Now in May and lender has change interest rate and term so it all starts again. Nothing positive about my experience with Lending. I would source a different mortgage broker and do not recommend them to friends.
My rating is 1 out of 10 for service and timeliness

Anonymous

Anonymous Perth, WA

Will never go through lendi again

Applied for a loan in November 2020, loan still has not gone through May 2021. I have lost a lot of money in interest in this period of time! Lendi keeps blaming the banks for the wait, however are very slow themselves to find resolutions to questions I have asked.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Worst home loan brokerage experience ever

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Very annoyed

Very annoyedSydney, NSW

What a waste of time

Completed a very lengthy and invasive questionnaire to be advised there were no products available for me. All I wanted was a simple refinance. Unable to delete my data now.

Carol O.

Carol O.Gippsland, VIC

Completely lacking customer service and SLOW

Requests for paperwork prev verified. 2+ weeks no closer to loan, & information is still wrong. Cancelled application: they don’t pick up the phone or use the right email address despite multiple requests & messages both online & over the phone.

Ruci

RuciSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Worst Experience Ever

We were outright lied to by the broker. We were given the wrong loan, then we were told they'd fix it up in the next couple of days. I had to chase and chase to get information. Finally resettlement occurred on the right loan after weeks not days. Not one apology, in fact they tried to get us to sign a non-disclosure agreement which we refused to sign.
Worst mistake Aussie could have made as Lendi are useless and will drag them down.

Ad

Waste of time fir my family

Won’t lendi to my post code - discrimination. I can’t believe that the advertising campaign is not what the product is. The excuses were vast and varied. Satisfaction zero. Waste of time.

Michael

MichaelSouth Australia

Lack of customer service

I was told about 20 days to here if loan excepted 2 months many phones calls and emails later still no reply if I could give a zero I would

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

A waste of time.

They don’t really know what they are doing or what to ask for till 2 months into the process and then to update all the documents again and finally giving a bad recommendation., which you will then not proceed. If this could all be upfront saying you time and stress and just gone with others...

Useless Mortgage Brokers

Had a refinance application through these guys. Waste of 4 months. The broker's phone just went straight to voicemail every time. Poor communication. Didn't get my application processed for 2 months. When asked for update, every time I was told "We are still waiting to hear from the lender". They dragged this for another 2 months. Broker gave crap stories like "My manager is talking to ING's national manager to get an update", as if we don't know they have a dedicated broker's assistance team which can at least give an update and reason of delay. Do yourself a favor guys, and apply elsewhere.

Kirsten C.

Kirsten C.

Unfortunately, I can't recommend Lendi

5 weeks in and we still don't know if a simple refinance will go ahead even after Lendi banker advises things to do, to have it approved, and we're still waiting for a response. It's been a pretty poor experience. My recommendation is see your existing bank and advise them your looking to refinance for $$$ etc amount and see if they can match it. Done in 5 minutes... Lendi.... 5 weeks and still can't advise on outcome but requests you to adjust other banking & still can't get it finalised... Unfortunately, and I really mean unfortunately (as I've used other brokers), I just can't recommend them.

Scammers !!! Stay away

guess they are big time scammers trying to get your personal information.
This was the first time I dealt with them . .
I sent an online enquiry to refinance my existing home loan . They were quick to get back to me and organise a valuation done . I was contacted by a person named [Name Removed] .
Post Valuation, I have been unable to get to them for an update . I have Tried and contacted them via email , direct phone Of the agent and their general number .
The agents phone goes directly to voice mail . When I contact the general number they take down my details and never get back to me .
Worst experience ever and never going to go ahead with them even if I get the beat offer as their service is appalling.

Deepu J.

I have tried my beat to reach out but have not received any response so what do you mean by reach out ?

Relationship manager -Lendi

Thank you, we've sent you a private message already and can see you have responded to us, we'll be in contact with you regarding this as soon as possible.

Ad

Frustrating Process. Constantly Ignored. Unprofessional service.

Process started off brilliantly with constant, clear communication....then Lendi dropped the ball and the process ended up taking 2 months! I didn't get the rate I was offered. My emails and phone calls were being ignored because they "forgot" or were "busy with other clients". Extremely unprofessional

Sharron C.South East Queensland, QLD

5-6 Months on!!!

Approached Lendi to refinance my house and debts, December last year thought they would be great, but had nothing but issues with them.
The lack of knowledge regarding what paperwork is required and the lack of communication between broker and customer has been disgraceful.
Still getting messages to say our loan is with the loans team for 4 weeks on and further.
If they didn't want to do our loan they should be up front and tell you.
Not sure what they think they are doing?????
Very badly managed.
Even taking into the fact that Covid 19 came about I was able to organise finance through someone else
in just over a month.
All I can say is Wake up Lendi and if you, have sense about finance do not use these people too in experienced!

Sharron C.

For us that is probably to late now.

PBRSydney, NSW

Supplied all documents no word after 1 month

The customer service is non existent as I supplied all requested documentation and no word after a month so I sent an e-mail informing Lendi and the so called "Home Loan Specialist" of my displeasure at not hearing from Lendi and still no response and nearly 2 weeks have elapsed since my last e-mail.

Simone

SimoneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rude staff and no communication at all

This is a hard time for everyone. I was in the middle of applying to refinance my property when COVID-19 hit and my broker at Lendi went totally silent. I emailed 3 time and even tried to call and message through the site and was met with contempt for even trying to communicate with these offices during this time. I have no idea if my application was submitted or if I even have a chance to refinance at a time that I really need to. I could lose my house now because I was waiting on Lendi and they greatly just let me down. I wouldn't trust these people to even respond to an email let alone get you a good deal on refinancing your home. How hard is it to return communication with a client? RUDE.

R.R

R.R

Bad Customer Service and Loan not processed for Over 4 weeks

Posted abad review on Facebook about the customer service received.lendi got back to me straight away after the post and then still hasn't done anything about it see screen shots

darren

darrenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Same documents over over over over and over again.

Staff were very friendly, however it was a constant request for documents, the same documents over and over again. Request for payslips and bank statements was repeated so many times.

angelo t.South East Queensland, QLD

The worst customer experience!

Signed up with the company in 2019 - Jan called them multiple times and asked how my application was going. Was told some one will call me back. Finally received a call in August!
There was no communication on the settlement. I had requested for a specfic settlement date for my two properties and was assured that this was going to happen. Post settlement was not given those dates and was asked to deal with all the issues by myself.
One escalating the issue Manager calls to apologise but no further action is take!.

angelo t.

I have responded to her email. I get apologies for everything. One apologises only when they know they have done a mistake!!!!

Donna Archer

Donna ArcherHunter Region, NSW

Never again

My loan took five months to settle. The communication between the Lendi staff was appalling. I was sent the wrong documents. Asked to send the same documents to different staff members who were disorganised and didn’t seem to know who was doing what. Your staff need some serious retraining. No recommendations from me...never again. Please review my phone calls which were “recorded for quality assurance purposes” and emails.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019