Barbara Dooley

Barbara DooleySydney, NSW

Terrible service

Took over 3 months to settle. Most frustrating process I have ever been through. Never again. Next time I will go straight to the Lender and not use this Company.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
Dips

DipsSydney, NSW

An incredibly slow process with no result.

Online Tools

Over 55, Don't bother

I needed a place to live in a hurry so started looking for one. I contacted Lendi to help arrange finance. The initial contact was very positive and indicated that I could get a loan. Then speaking with the expert broker was told I could not get a loan. I had done the sums myself and could easliy service the amount I needed but because I was over 55, did not have a huge deposit and the shorter loan term thay give to older people was refused service. I then went with a specialist broker who had a 30 year loan sorted in days. Guess Lendi only want business from people who are easy and not prepared to go the extra mile.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave Lendi a review. We apologize to hear of your disappointment. We would like to investigate your experience further and see how we can help. We will reach out via private message to explore further.

Home Loans

Online Tools
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateMay 2019

J LeeSydney, NSW

Change of Mortgage Broker, No follow ups, No Emails, No phone calls after contract signed...

I would never recommend Lendi to anyone. They got me pre-approval but left me completely in the lurch after I signed my contract with the solicitor. I sent my contract to my new broker; a Mr A.L and then he went literally dead silent. No phone calls, no emails, I left him multiple messages, called up Lendi (Natasha?) Customer Success officers, etc. It got so bad and urgent (my cooling off period was ending), Hisham Rockley stepped in, but by then I've lost all faith. I hope the Royal Commission does shake up the industry. A really horrible experience

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We'd like to look further into what has happened here. Could you please respond to the private message we have sent you here on product review? Thank you.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, Thanks for letting us know. We'd love to look into this further for you and we have responded to your private message here on Product Review. Please feel free to reply via private message at your earliest convenience!

Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
shan

shan

Take commissions, forget everything

Process took more than 90days(3 months) blame to holiday season and wasted my time and money that cost me monthly $1100 . That process easily could have been done in 4 to 5 days. Empty words mean nothing. Now no answer of phone or email, but now I approach bank directly. So problem solved. Lendi is really doing hard work to lend problems to their customers who put the trust on them. I Believe time contact direct lender not lendi. Thank you whatever you have done to us but no more

Loan TypeVariable Rate