4.3

no1adamg

no1adamgGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lendi so so bad, 0 stars

So So bad" we thought we would contact Lendi Pty Ltd to give them a go as we were wanting to purchasing a second investment property we did all that was required, and yet they did nothing! weeks past and we heard nothing, after a few weeks maybe months Lendi contacted us to ask us about our experience then apologized, we told them they "did nothing" so they put us at the top of the list, great, But they still did nothing!! we've never heard back from them, So in the end we went to ANZ out self and had our loan in 5 minutes, How easy it was.
Lendi you better get your bleeep together. Lendi even said they were going to use ANZ,
Thank you ANZ.
"Lendi we've never had such poor customer service EVER

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad

WORST experience EVER in our lifes with a broker from this company!

Experienced huge unexpected costs, almost completely ruinied us financially and I ended up in mental health sessions at hospital while heavily pregnant due to the stress and major depression caused.

Online Tools
Loan TypeSplit
Tess S.

Tess S.Central West, NSW

Garbage and a complete waste of time!

Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Krishna K.

Krishna K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Average customer service from broker, lender suggestions was disaster.

Loan TypeVariable Rate