Elkay

ElkayAscot Vale

Long drawn series of mistakes that I was left to fix

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
Joseph

JosephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks for wasting my time.

It would be nice if I was able to talk to the consultant assigned to me. A call time was set up twice and both times he failed to call. Very disappointed. Thank you for wasting my time!

CaoPerth, WA

No it did not work !

Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Byju M.

Byju M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Experience was totally bad

My initial experience was OK, Once signed up with them experience was horrible.
Lack of communication, In experience staffs, unnecessary documents asking for loan, Not willing to listen customer properly. Simply wasting customers time. Not recommended at all

Relationship manager -Lendi

Looking for alternative poor service

I have used Lendi previously and found them amazing. Using it to get an investment property found them horrible to deal with, documents requested repeatedly, documents not understood or read, had no idea of salary packaging. Told that I needed a quick settlement as there were specific conditions, did not understand contacts and commitments.
Told that it would take 4 days now on day 6 with still no results. Will be looking elsewhere in future.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Worst ever experience ! The most stressful process only because of a home loan specialist

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad

Some good more poor service

Initial contact good. Had to resubmit paperwork too many times. Too many calls from various staff about same thing. Lack of communication within Lendi staff. Upon settlement didnt even get the loan setup as requested. 1 month on and still not setup correctly. Lendi blames bank and vice versa. Me the customer stuck in limbo.

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Alex

AlexSydney

SHOCKING!! SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE

Save yourself the headache and keep away. I was given empty promises, had to chase them up often. They recommended AMP, it took approx 3 weeks to get a pre- approval despite expressing urgency. I had to go over 42 pages of documentation, paperwork after paperwork. They sat on the information provided for a while. They gave me empty promises. If you are not too concerned about time and whether you get an approval, then speak to Lendi. Thank you ANZ for approving my application with an unconditional approval within 4 days.

Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Sam Di Bartolo

Sam Di BartoloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Failed on every front.

My dealings with Lendi have left a lot to be desired to the point I am reluctant to bother with brokers in future... I applied to refinance my investment property, to find myself constantly chasing and following up the broker, who always seemed to be on a flight, in hospital or other wise occupied.. this went on for 2 months and in the end I simply stopped following up; I have not heard back from that broker since. I then called head office to seek assistance from someone else, only to never get a phone call back... Lendi is one of the worst organisations I have had to deal with, they seem to have no concept of customer service or common courtesy.

Loan TypeFixed Rate