Anonymous

Anonymous Perth, WA

Will never go through lendi again

Applied for a loan in November 2020, loan still has not gone through May 2021. I have lost a lot of money in interest in this period of time! Lendi keeps blaming the banks for the wait, however are very slow themselves to find resolutions to questions I have asked.

Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad

Worst home loan brokerage experience ever

Loan Start DateApril 2021
LisaChilliMuttley

LisaChilliMuttleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Its Approved...Oh No its Not...

Loan used forSecond Home
Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Frustrating Process. Constantly Ignored. Unprofessional service.

Process started off brilliantly with constant, clear communication....then Lendi dropped the ball and the process ended up taking 2 months! I didn't get the rate I was offered. My emails and phone calls were being ignored because they "forgot" or were "busy with other clients". Extremely unprofessional

Relationship manager -Lendi

WORST experience EVER in our lifes with a broker from this company!

Experienced huge unexpected costs, almost completely ruinied us financially and I ended up in mental health sessions at hospital while heavily pregnant due to the stress and major depression caused.

Loan used forHome Construction