Gabi

GabiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lending Do they know what they are doing.

Starting dealing with Lending early in Feb 2021. Told it would not take long and they would keep me informed. Now in May and lender has change interest rate and term so it all starts again. Nothing positive about my experience with Lending. I would source a different mortgage broker and do not recommend them to friends.
My rating is 1 out of 10 for service and timeliness

Ad
Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

Do not waste your time

Do not waste your time. Absolute joke. No one ever knows what is going on, they keep emailing me asking me for documents that I have already sent them.
They take days and sometimes over a week to respond to emails.
I have owned 3 houses and refinanced 4 times and I have never experienced such incompetence.
I applied for refinancing last November, I am still waiting for it to be finalised (April 2021)
I would have pulled the pin, but they keep telling me it's all good and will be finalised by the end of the week.

Frustratingly slow

Loan used forSecond Home
Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Waste of time fir my family

Won’t lendi to my post code - discrimination. I can’t believe that the advertising campaign is not what the product is. The excuses were vast and varied. Satisfaction zero. Waste of time.

Michael

MichaelSouth Australia

Lack of customer service

I was told about 20 days to here if loan excepted 2 months many phones calls and emails later still no reply if I could give a zero I would

Online Tools
Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Information provided was consistently incorrect and misleading causing us to almost lose the house we purchased.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Loan used forSecond Home
Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad

Slow very slow

Great initial contact and fact finding by team.

However after three weeks I am still awaiting their preferred bank mortgage approval.

Have chased a number of time, re-loaded information, and no delays from my end in terms of uploading documents etc.

Its sad that they cant back up an initial excellent service.

In future I will go elsewhere and indeed might seek alternative funder pre-settlement.

I would recommend that unless you have plenty of time (three month settlement in mind), you shop for a broker elsewhere

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Loan used forInvestment Property
Sam Di Bartolo

Sam Di BartoloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Failed on every front.

My dealings with Lendi have left a lot to be desired to the point I am reluctant to bother with brokers in future... I applied to refinance my investment property, to find myself constantly chasing and following up the broker, who always seemed to be on a flight, in hospital or other wise occupied.. this went on for 2 months and in the end I simply stopped following up; I have not heard back from that broker since. I then called head office to seek assistance from someone else, only to never get a phone call back... Lendi is one of the worst organisations I have had to deal with, they seem to have no concept of customer service or common courtesy.

Loan used forInvestment Property