Listing monitored by Lendi

Addam C.
Addam C.Perth, WA

Great at the beginning

Fantastic to get the ball rolling and get you signed up. Unfortunately when they hand you over to their closing off staff they are terrible. Won’t reply to emails asking about the current status, won’t return calls. Frustrating as hell. I highly recommend going through a private mortgage broker.

Loan Start DateDecember 2021
Amy
AmySydney, NSW

Professional and experienced

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Helpful and friendly

Overall the team were helpful and found us the best solution…. I did find communication dropped off a bit once loan was approved pending settlement, but we are very happy overall.

Kristy Nicol
Kristy NicolCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Follow up call from settlement

Follow up call from settlement explained that I had completed variation etc and submitted back to Suncorp last week. Acknowledge that this can take up to a couple of weeks to be processed.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Loan used forRenovation
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Kristy, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us here at Lendi! We appreciate you feedback and just know if you do need anything please feel free to reach out!

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Meg and Nick
Meg and NickHunter Region, NSW

Took over 3 months to settle

Mortgage broker was great but Lendi themselves were hopeless. Took over 3 months to settle…kept telling me they were hoping for it to happen the following week..again & again & again. Rate was good. But 3.5 months was not what I consider to be easier & quicker

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Bec
BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incorrect calculations lost us thousands

Loan Start DateMarch 2021
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Bec, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and I am aware that you currently have someone looking into this for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need.

Great M.
Great M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's a 4.5-star rate!!!

Very happy with the services, staff shows being eager and enthusiasm and guided me through the process.
Some required documents were asked a couple of times though and timeliness needs to be improved if can. however, it turns all worth the effort in the end.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi such a positive review! It's great to hear your team were able to guide you through the process. We definitely appreciate the feedback as well and feel free to reach out to us if you ever need!

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Anonymous
Anonymous Perth, WA

Will never go through lendi again

Applied for a loan in November 2020, loan still has not gone through May 2021. I have lost a lot of money in interest in this period of time! Lendi keeps blaming the banks for the wait, however are very slow themselves to find resolutions to questions I have asked.

David
David

Worst home loan brokerage experience ever

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Frustrating Process. Constantly Ignored. Unprofessional service.

Process started off brilliantly with constant, clear communication....then Lendi dropped the ball and the process ended up taking 2 months! I didn't get the rate I was offered. My emails and phone calls were being ignored because they "forgot" or were "busy with other clients". Extremely unprofessional

Coleman E.
Coleman E.South East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and helpful

The customer service we received from George El-Khoury was professional and extremely helpful. George walked us through the refinancing process and ensured that we had all necessary information to make an informed decision. Not to mention the rate we received as much better than we had hoped.

esilio b.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Into our 4th month and finally we might see light

Into our 4th month and finally we might see lighr...our manager got us good rates and then we never heard from him again apart from an email blaming the other bank. Their specialists then told me to contact Adelaide Bank as Lendi were only the middle men and not responsible for organising the discharge papers. Great, you contract a supposed mortgage broker and you have to do the work yourself. If I had my time again I would NEVER touch this sham of a company. [Name Removed] you should be ashamed of yourself for not keeping your promise in following through and assisting.

Annoyed
AnnoyedSouthwest, VIC

Nice people but terrible customer service

The online process was quick and easy, but when it came to having to actually speak and deal with their 'experts' it has been a very long drawn out process, and I have pulled plug after 2 weeks of them telling me we will call you tomorrow, and each day there is no phone call. I will get an email, sorry we will call tomorrow, and again no call. So I have had enough and going elsewhere.