Listing monitored by Lendi

Private info breachers

I didn't receive or ask for a loan BUT I was interested in the value for a property. I didn't understand why but I entered my phone number and I received a pin. In just a few hours I have received annoying phone calls. Even received a message saying that $99 will be deducted from my account. I thought lendi was a legit home loan company...

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Loan used forHome Construction
Kristy Nicol
Kristy NicolCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Follow up call from settlement

Follow up call from settlement explained that I had completed variation etc and submitted back to Suncorp last week. Acknowledge that this can take up to a couple of weeks to be processed.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Loan used forRenovation
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Kristy, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us here at Lendi! We appreciate you feedback and just know if you do need anything please feel free to reach out!

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

WORST experience EVER in our lifes with a broker from this company!

Experienced huge unexpected costs, almost completely ruinied us financially and I ended up in mental health sessions at hospital while heavily pregnant due to the stress and major depression caused.

Loan used forHome Construction