Listing monitored by Lendi

Pros

Gives access to competitive deals
Professional, knowledgeable specialists
Easy to use platform

MMM
MMM

One star because there is no ZERO

After 2 months a simple refinance has not gone through. Complete incompetence by the broker and no follow up or replies by the head of customer complaints. Final straw is phoning the ONLY phone number and getting a lady in India who barely speaks English, has the worst phone connection and a CRYING BABY in the background. Lendi has put me off ever using a broker again.

• Loan Start DateJuly 2022
Addam C.
Addam C.Perth, WA

Great at the beginning

Fantastic to get the ball rolling and get you signed up. Unfortunately when they hand you over to their closing off staff they are terrible. Won’t reply to emails asking about the current status, won’t return calls. Frustrating as hell. I highly recommend going through a private mortgage broker.

• Loan Start DateDecember 2021

Helpful and friendly

Overall the team were helpful and found us the best solution…. I did find communication dropped off a bit once loan was approved pending settlement, but we are very happy overall.

Meg and Nick
Meg and NickHunter Region, NSW

Took over 3 months to settle

Mortgage broker was great but Lendi themselves were hopeless. Took over 3 months to settle…kept telling me they were hoping for it to happen the following week..again & again & again. Rate was good. But 3.5 months was not what I consider to be easier & quicker

• Loan Start DateJune 2021

Bec
BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incorrect calculations lost us thousands

• Loan Start DateMarch 2021
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Bec, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and I am aware that you currently have someone looking into this for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need.

Great M.
Great M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's a 4.5-star rate!!!

Very happy with the services, staff shows being eager and enthusiasm and guided me through the process.
Some required documents were asked a couple of times though and timeliness needs to be improved if can. however, it turns all worth the effort in the end.

• Loan Start DateApril 2021
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi such a positive review! It's great to hear your team were able to guide you through the process. We definitely appreciate the feedback as well and feel free to reach out to us if you ever need!

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Anonymous
Anonymous Perth, WA

Will never go through lendi again

Applied for a loan in November 2020, loan still has not gone through May 2021. I have lost a lot of money in interest in this period of time! Lendi keeps blaming the banks for the wait, however are very slow themselves to find resolutions to questions I have asked.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
David
David

Worst home loan brokerage experience ever

• Loan Start DateApril 2021
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Frustrating Process. Constantly Ignored. Unprofessional service.

Process started off brilliantly with constant, clear communication....then Lendi dropped the ball and the process ended up taking 2 months! I didn't get the rate I was offered. My emails and phone calls were being ignored because they "forgot" or were "busy with other clients". Extremely unprofessional

Coleman E.
Coleman E.South East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and helpful

The customer service we received from George El-Khoury was professional and extremely helpful. George walked us through the refinancing process and ensured that we had all necessary information to make an informed decision. Not to mention the rate we received as much better than we had hoped.

esilio b.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Into our 4th month and finally we might see light

Into our 4th month and finally we might see lighr...our manager got us good rates and then we never heard from him again apart from an email blaming the other bank. Their specialists then told me to contact Adelaide Bank as Lendi were only the middle men and not responsible for organising the discharge papers. Great, you contract a supposed mortgage broker and you have to do the work yourself. If I had my time again I would NEVER touch this sham of a company. [Name Removed] you should be ashamed of yourself for not keeping your promise in following through and assisting.

Annoyed
AnnoyedSouthwest, VIC

Nice people but terrible customer service

The online process was quick and easy, but when it came to having to actually speak and deal with their 'experts' it has been a very long drawn out process, and I have pulled plug after 2 weeks of them telling me we will call you tomorrow, and each day there is no phone call. I will get an email, sorry we will call tomorrow, and again no call. So I have had enough and going elsewhere.

casper8221
casper8221asked

Please respond to my email and follow instructions within.
Looking forward to a reply.

Hi Casper,

Alex G.
Alex G.asked

Hi lendi.

1. A single-earner with no dependent except his wife who’s not working;
2. He’s earning $65k a year; no personal loan with credit card with 6k limit;
4. He is willing to put deposit up to 30% coming from his equity

May I hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Alex
0430 308 813

daniel m.
daniel m.asked

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Lendi representatives

About Lendi

Lendi is an Australian home loan platform that helps borrowers compare, apply for, and settle their home loan. They work with over 25 Australian banks and lenders to provide you with options that meet your home loan needs.

After inputting information regarding your financial situation, Lendi’s smart technology will compare and filter through thousands of loan options to find your best match.

You will then be given a tailored shortlist of home loans based on the information you have provided. Lendi uses an Approval Confidence™ tool that means you’ll only be shown loans that you have a high approval likelihood for.

If you decide to move forward with a loan, Lendi’s Home Loan Specialists will guide you through the application and settlement process. The application process is entirely online, and expert help is available 24/7.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers found that Lendi gave them access to competitive deals on the market.
  • They also said that Lendi Home Loan Specialists were incredibly easy to deal with, professional, and thorough in their explanation of the various options available to them.
  • According to reviewers, the platform was easy to use and upload relevant information and documents.
  • ABN: 18611161856