Listing monitored by Lendi

I couldn’t believe how seamless the whole process was ! So easy and professional

The whole process was so easy . Our consultant made it seamless . She found the perfect option for us . We are now with a great lender and rate .
I truly couldn’t fault the service and response to all our enquires . A great experience !

Excellent service and knowledge

Mike from Lendi has helped us countless times over the last couple of years. He is very knowledgeable. He's very quick to respond and willing to answer all questions honestly.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Lizette
LizetteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing & fast service!

Roz did an amazing job finding the best solution for us! She was very patient, explained again and again until we understood - even 2 evening video sessions to accommodate us.

Mahsa
MahsaSydney, NSW

My whole experience with Lendi has been fantastic. Super quick and easy from beginning to end. Eric was extremely experienced and professional, very caring and gave me the best advice.
Thank you Eric.

Quick and easy

My whole experience with Lendi has been fantastic. Super quick and easy. My lender understood my needs and got what I wanted. Would highly recommend Lendi to my friends and family.

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

Professional and experienced

Rita
RitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easiest Process!

Lendi was super easy to deal with from beginning to end!! They kept us up to date through out the whole process. Our consultant was extremely helpful. Ended up with a super low rate than our old one, consolidated some debt and ended up with cash back! I would 100% would recommend Lendi to friends and family! Thank you

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Third time using Lendi, Still awesome !!!

Samantha was extremely helpful, with her help I was able to top up my home loan very quickly. within one week I had confirmation of an unconditional loan increase. Lendi make re financing so easy, the guide you through everything that is required and keep in contact with updates at regular intervals. I will continue to use this service for all of my refinancing.

Wayne J
Wayne JHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

Madison was great, he helped us thru the process and was excellent in his communications with us. Always friendly and very helpful. The Lendi process was easy and loved it being an online process.

Rudy
RudySydney, NSW

Anupama and the team were really helpful through the stressful process of getting a loan. We had to pay a penalty because the lender couldn't finalise the loan on time and she managed to get get that money back for us with minimal hassle.

Thanks Anupama

Kimberley F
Kimberley FMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Eric was a great home loan specialist. Friendly, reliable, helpful and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend to others. He made me feel comfortable in the process as I was going it alone.

JSA
JSA

Such a great experience with Lendi

This is the second time we have used Lendi and again we had a great experience with them.
Luke was amazing. He was so helpful and made the process so easy.
Luke explained everything and there were no surprise costs.
Luke found us a 8 products to choose from and he listened to exactly what we wanted. He narrowed it down to 3 and we chose exactly what we wanted.
The turnaround time was so fast and before we knew it, we were settled on the loan. It was great.
The Lendi platform to upload docs is just so handy and helpful while working full time it just made it so easy.
We highly recommend Luke from Lendi he just made it all so easy and was a pleasure to deal with.

Fantastic service

Samuel was fantastic to deal with the whole way through our process. He helped us to find the best bank and rate for our circumstances. Great customer service was provided.

Start now

Julio S from Lendi is SO helpful!

Julio made securing home loan such an easy process and I learnt so much along the way. I would absolutely recommend Lendi (Julio in particular) was a pleasure to deal with.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Professional, supportive and prompt.

Rytis was beyond brilliant.
He was very patient, great at explaining financial definitions, and clear about what steps we needed to take. There was an appropriate amount of emails/phone calls, to make sure we were on track (but not an avalanche to make us feel like it was spam). The response rate to any questions that we had, were prompt.

We felt like we were supported throughout the application process.

Thankyou Rytis!!!