Listing monitored by Lendi

Third time using Lendi, Still awesome !!!

Samantha was extremely helpful, with her help I was able to top up my home loan very quickly. within one week I had confirmation of an unconditional loan increase. Lendi make re financing so easy, the guide you through everything that is required and keep in contact with updates at regular intervals. I will continue to use this service for all of my refinancing.

Loan Start DateDecember 2010

Great service!

Samantha was great to deal with, and really helped get my loan application and approval sorted really well, and in a timely manner. She even got me a lower interest rate than my previous loan was being paid on! Well done Samantha ..

Kristy Nicol
Kristy NicolCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Follow up call from settlement

Follow up call from settlement explained that I had completed variation etc and submitted back to Suncorp last week. Acknowledge that this can take up to a couple of weeks to be processed.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kristy, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us here at Lendi! We appreciate you feedback and just know if you do need anything please feel free to reach out!

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Lendi loan process

The process of going through Lendi did take a while, but it was worth it in the end. Seemed to be quite thorough process in getting all the information together for the bank and hence having the best chance of securing the loan. Rishi Nandi was my broker and was a likable and professional character to deal with.

Tim
TimSydney, NSW

Awesome service

Thanks to Raks, Christine and the Lendi crew for assisting me in my loan requirements
Awesome service, quick and efficient and great communication along the way.
Plenty of options available
Highly recommend the use of Lendi

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Patricia B
Patricia BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

The service we received from our home loan consultant Kathryn was amazing. She was always keeping in touch with us and informed us of any delays. She found us a really good loan, we could not be happier.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Joseph hawkes
Joseph hawkesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic team, great communication from all involved.

All objectives met. Great rate. Fantastic customer service. I think the team at Lendi provided person service which catered for our needs and wants along with providing options as to where to go in the future.

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

The Sales Process was great

The first encounter and support from Mike Lam were great. He provided me with the information that I needed to decide to purchase another property. When it came to the home loan decision time, he reduced my overall interest rate for my investment property and got me a good rate on my additional home loan.

The support after the sale could have been better. The communication about the next steps and timing was a bit uncoordinated and could have been better.

Overall I am a happy customer that got the desired outcome

Ivonne Perez
Ivonne PerezSydney, NSW

Outstanding and Personalised Customer Service

In 2 different occasions I have used Lendi's services for 2 small loans and though my loans were small they looked after me all the way. The communication is great, they keep you inform and they are really there to help.
I special thank to Stephen Sheard for his outstanding customer service and for keeping me informed all the way.
I can' thank you enough for your services and professionalism

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy process

Matt offered simple, easy to understand options then helped me navigate the application process with the minimum of fuss. Easy, friendly and great service. I would recommend this service to anyone. A painless and quick process compared to my previous experiences.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Nona
Nona

My experience with this Company was nothing short of great!

Being the skeptic that I am, I was very cautious to deal with Lendi, who has heard of Lendi , I haven't. However, my experience with this Company was nothing short of great! Many thanks to Igor for your excellent service; prompt, friendly and professional and to Tammi for your professionalism. I highly recommend Lendi to anyone with financing needs. The whole process became quite easy because of the team's efficiency.

Ann Maree Booth
Ann Maree BoothRichmond-Tweed, NSW

LENDI is just amazing and so helpful always

Well what can I say, our broker is very professional and definitely knows her job, someone that always makes you feel like she really cares and only ever wants to help get the best out come :) she is very approachable and always just a phone call or text away with even the smallest, or sometimes even silly questions - she is always very re-assuring making a stressful process seem achievable ... Thank you your amazing

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ann, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Happy Client
Happy ClientSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ultra Professional

A google search led me to Lendi. From the first interaction they quickly understood my needs and the financier best suited to my personal situation. Service was warm, honest, thorough, and couldn't be happier with the outcome.
As a former personal banker for one of the majors, I appreciate just how professional and proficient Carly Lambourne and the Lendi team are.

mibrag
mibragGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic outcome - Home loan top up.

As with earlier experiences, this was another fantastic and successful experience led by Hari, Vivien and the Lendi team. They were supportive all the way and help me achieve the desired outcome. Thanks

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mibrag, thank you for taking the time to leave Hari, Vivien, and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Peter G.
Peter G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

persistence is the key

Matthew Wade was terrific supporting us through a complex application process. The first application was a nightmare through ANZ but we ended up with the outcome we wanted with another bank. Really professional and friendly and punctual which was great. recommend Matt and lendi highly.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave a five-star review based on your experience with Matthew and Lendi. We really appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.