Listing monitored by Lendi

Absolutely awesome

All of the Lendi team were brilliant. I am forever grateful to have answered that call which saved me 3% on our interest home loan. You always kept us posted and updated. I can’t fault any of you. You were all the most professional competent friendly team I’ve ever dealt with. Keep up the great work. I’m over the moon. Thank you thank you thank you

Caio M.
Caio M.South East Queensland, QLD

More than a broker

Belinda Johns was much more than a simple broker, she became a friend.
She had done so much to help my family to achieve our dream home.
Thank you so much, Belinda and Lendi.

Loan used forFirst Home

So Helpful!

Daniel was awesome!
He got our loan sorted in two phone conversations and got us a lot better interest rate than we previously had.
It was so easy
Definitely will be using Lendi again.

Alan M
Alan MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No need to chase anyone else! Choose Lendi

Amazing service rendered by Lendi and especially Kendal Van Katwijk. She is an absolutely wonderful person, who helped me at every step. And I did have a complex loan and lots of questions. But Kendal was upto it.
I can't speak high enogh for her and the settlement team at Lendi who managed a superb deal with the right Lender.

Loan TypeSplit

Nicole S.
Nicole S.Perth, WA

Amazing! Forever grateful

Customer service was outstanding, Greg from Lendi is the most incredible guy doing everything he could to get us out of Keystart and getting us such a good rate.Highly recommend

Loan TypeSplit
Jodyshark
JodysharkPerth, WA

New home loan

Nick was extremely easy to deal with. Answered all my questions and returned calls promptly. He made the whole process stress free. Thanks so much for your service and great interest rate.

Steven Kelly - FANTASTIC

Steven has been so patient with us the whole way through this process. Our application would not have been an easy one and he has made it so streamlined! There was no confusion at all about where we stand or what’s next! His communication with us was exactly what we needed! I will definitely recommend Steven and Lendi to anyone who asks!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Cristy, thank you for taking the time to leave Steven and Team Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Beatrece
BeatrecePerth, WA

I cannot fault the service I received

Customer service was 5 stars from start to finish. Excellent communication , always ready and willing to help and everything was explained clearly. Kyra and her team went above and beyond to get me the best rate ( saving me over $450/month on interest). Not only that , they were able to get my loan settled earlier than expected. I cannot fault the service I received from Lendi. I am definitely going to use Lendi ( Krya and her team again). Thank you so much Kyra, I appreciate everything you have done for me in the process of refinancing my mortgage.

Loan Start DateDecember 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Beatrece, thank you for taking the time to leave Kyra and Team Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to give you the customer experience you deserve. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Cass
CassGold Coast

Absolute waste of time!

Extremely disappointed with the service and outcome I received after being promised to be refinanced with HSBC. Lendi had me believe everything looked great and was going to take a couple of weeks to get approved. 2 months later after going through the whole process I get turned down because I’m self employed and run a business. Don’t bother wasting your time! Refinance with someone else as I found a much better company that’s already getting me approved and refinanced.

Loan used forFirst Home

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Looked really promising but……

Great help!

Very detailed and helpful. Quick turnaround. Knowledgeable agents. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family due to the customer satisfaction experienced when dealing with Lendi. After support is great as well.

Absolutely Amazing Team

My circumstances change and I had to refinance my mortgage sadly the banks wouldn't play ball for a working, newly single mum, but Dean Hulsman and his team went above and beyond to make sure I was able to keep my home, it took some time but they didn't give up and when the process had to go through the Christmas holiday they were there to help.
Highly recommend this amazing team, I will most certainly use Lendi and Dean's team again for a 3rd time if the need arises.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Love the lower interest rate and cash back offer

Shane Finney was an outstanding Customer service provider especially over the holiday season when most banks closed. He was always available to help with support and assistance with the loan application process

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Nitch, thank you for leaving Shane and Team Lendi positive feedback. We always put our customers' experience on top of what we do, and make it as seamless as possible! Please feel free to reach out to us again if you need further assistance.

Samuel Is amazing

Samuel help us to refinance our home loan. He was full of information and provide us with lots option. His customer service was perfect and would highly recommend him to friends and family

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jordan, thank you for taking the time to leave Samuel and Team Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Debbie F
Debbie FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made a complicated mess much better

We had the pleasure of working with Johanna Mendoza. We had a finance package with a bank which had several loans in joint names and 2 houses and we have now separated and needed to simplify things. One of us took over all the finance and needed a loan. Johanna sorted through our mess and recommended a suitable loan and then guided us through the messy refinance process. Then she sent us a beautiful gift after all was sorted!
We can't recommend her and Lendi high enough!

Loan Start DateNovember 2021