Listing monitored by Lendi

Robert
RobertIllawarra, NSW

Lendi is my go to any time I need to borrow.

Lendi were professional and prompt in all our dealings. Harley Kebbe went above and beyond to organise the best loan for us and make it as hassle free and painless as possible.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Loan used forRenovation
Relationship manager -Lendi

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

MKP
MKPAU

Stupendous Service that can't be matched !!!

Excellent customer service provided by Lendi's mortgage specialist , Zimron Aslam. Zimron has been part of our journey from the very start of our re-financing step to going further into looking for financing for our investment property. He has guided us throughout the process and has good knowledge about the industry. He has been nothing but very patient with our long list of questions and have answered each one of them. We would highly recommend his services and would return back to Lendi the next time.

Clinton M.
Clinton M.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service throughout!

Couldn't fault any aspect of the service. The application process was super easy and the platform made everything far easier than I've experienced in the past. The settlement team were so proactive and were always available to help with keeping the banks honest and on track.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Peter R
Peter RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and Mortgage Broker

Vikki
VikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service. Kept us up to date with what was happening at every stage and Kendal was a joy to deal with.

Very happy with the service. Great communication throughout and a good outcome for us. I would recommend. They were happy to take me through my options and explained everything thoroughly.

Loan used forRenovation

Excellent service

I want to say a massive thank you to Nick from Lendi. I can tell that Lendi really invest in their people and I can only assume that they have a fair incentive scheme. I never felt that Nick was pushing to settle but rather, he always looked for the option that made the most sense for me in the long term. He was looking at refinancing two loans, and one didn't work out. Nick gave me some good tips to optimise that loan - and saved me thousands of dollars. I can tell that relationships matter to Nick and to Lendi and will continue doing business with them.

Ryan G
Ryan GSydney Surrounds, NSW

Johanna was amazing!

Great customer service from Johanna. Always a phone call or email away. No issues what so ever and very satisfied with the outcome! Thanks Johanna and Lendi team! Merry Christmas

Loan Start DateDecember 2021

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Phillip K
Phillip KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely recommend Mark Yeo

Tackling our extremely tricky loan (our fault) with speed bumps at every step of the way, Mark was there for us at every step. Not once did he hesitate or sway when faced with an issue, his continuous positivity was compelling and put one at ease. We owe a lot to Mark, and feel like war buddies after what we just went through! He is very reactive and quick on the phone, very much a man with the plan. I will be in contact again for my next loan and hope we can continue a lasting relationship.

Loan Start DateDecember 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Thank-you Jessica and Christine - Lendi is lucky to have you!

Thanks-you to Jessica Kong and Christine Dela Cruz - it wasn't plain sailing with our requirements and the bank moving the goal posts but we got there in the end.
Jessica was a good listener and very patient with our requests. Jessica always kept us updated on the progress and was genuinely happy for us when we had our financials agreed.
We then worked with Christine up to the settlement date and again was always kept up to date on the progress. Christine then helped us jump the final hurdle to meet the date we had committed to.
Thank-you both for all your support.

Nat and Tyson
Nat and TysonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A brilliant experience, thanks to Emily

The Lendi site is extremely user friendly and easy-to-use, and their customer service is impeccable.
Emily was brilliant to work with - she was patient, flexible and very prompt. She made us feel comfortable in asking numerous questions and genuinely had our best interests at heart. We cannot thank her enough for making the home loan process smooth and easy.

Kim F
Kim F

Amazing team who will go above and beyond to help you meet your goals

Extremely happy with the service lendi provided us. If I could give more stars I would. Our broker Jeff was just incredible, such a lovely person who went above and beyond to help us meet out goals. He invested alot of time in us to help us and we will forever be thankful for. Lendi you have an amazing team of employees. Thank you lendi!

Niren C.
Niren C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ask for Mark Yeo, you won't be disappointed!

This was our second time using Mark for the purchase of our house and I can't say enough nice things. He made the whole process seemless and was available every step of the way.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Excellent support and communication from beginning to end!

Very helpful and went above and beyond at every stage, particularly after another lender (bank) stuffed me around for months. Save yourself time, pick Lendi and the process will be smooth and hassle free.

Loan Start DateNovember 2021

Perfect timing

Lendi contacted us at just the right time. They were professional and their customer service was reliable and timely . We refinanced and are saving interest with a new attractive rate.

Loan Start DateNovember 2021
Christina
ChristinaSydney, NSW

Professional service

I wish I had used Lendi years ago! I highly recommend my broker Eugene Riceputo, who negotiated a new interest rate on investment properties that is saving me heaps of money. Eugene was very professional to deal with, kept me updated on a regular basis, and brought a new loan application to a successful result, which is very much appreciated.

Loan Start DateOctober 2021