Listing monitored by Lendi

Patricia B
Patricia BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

The service we received from our home loan consultant Kathryn was amazing. She was always keeping in touch with us and informed us of any delays. She found us a really good loan, we could not be happier.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Peter G.
Peter G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

persistence is the key

Matthew Wade was terrific supporting us through a complex application process. The first application was a nightmare through ANZ but we ended up with the outcome we wanted with another bank. Really professional and friendly and punctual which was great. recommend Matt and lendi highly.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave a five-star review based on your experience with Matthew and Lendi. We really appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Other Home Loans

Professional, knowledgeable and a breeze to deal with

What started out as a google search for interest rates in hope to get a better deal, has led to all complete and approved with a new bank within three days of being contacted by Lendi. Matthew was great to deal with and very knowledgeable. The process was easy and straight forward.

Joshua J.
Joshua J.Sydney, NSW

The team at Lendi have been fantastic throughout the entire process of refinancing our homeloan. They were friendly and knowledgeable, and stayed in constant contact, and I'm really happy with the outcome.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Joshua, Thank you for the feedback and recommendation of the Lendi team based on the great experience that you had. We're always more than happy to help and we look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Home Loans