Listing monitored by Lendi

Kanishka
KanishkaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best brokers I found!!!!

Initially I was reluctant to use an online platform. But I gave them a call to know the process and I felt it’s easy to work with these people. There were no hidden cost, super customer experience and the process was seamless! Zac answered every question I had and supported 200%.
Initially Lendi supported us to secure our land by putting the land loan first then supported to get one loan to cover the house and land both.
Whole process took less than 1.5months, that is to get through both loans.
Also they gave the best rate that was in the market and we are super happy! Hope they keep up the good work!

Yokas W.
Yokas W.Canberra 2600, ACT

These guys are unprofessional, inefficient, incapable, cost me 4k in penalty due to their slow processing time

Established confidence on the very first call. Settlement completed in 2 weeks

I was in a critical state where I have to complete my house settlement within 1 month. After signing the house contract, the bank with whom I had pre-approval increased the interest rate by .20% and they never gave the option of rate cap. I was not confident enough that they will help me settle the house within a month. I spoke to the Lendi loan broker and within 2 hours my loan application was launched. In 2 weeks settlement completed for my house. The agent was very helpful and he updated me regularly on loan status Based on his suggestion, I place interest rate cap which saved me around 2000 AUD. I recommend Lendi.

Loan Start DateNovember 2021
Ben F
Ben FSydney, NSW

Service was amazing from start to finish! Highly recommend! Extremely happy!

Loan Start DateNovember 2021

Jamie H.
Jamie H.Murray Region, NSW

Amazing Service! 5 stars!

Customer service was Amazing, all the stress was taken out of the home loan!
From the first phone call to the final transaction, everything was explained as it was happening.
Johanna made it totally effortless, I am still amazed at how easy she made everything.
I would Recommend Lendi to everyone!

Chrissi L.
Chrissi L.South West, WA

Made things so easy!!!

I was becoming a little overwhelmed with the prospect of trying to find finance, but Margaret made things so easy. She got me a great rate and took care of everything.

bruno p.
bruno p.Sydney, NSW

Perfect experience

The process has been super easy from start to finish and Sam has been absolutely fantastic. Great experience all round. We received a very good loan offer and cannot be more happy.

Loan Start DateOctober 2021

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Rudy
RudySydney, NSW

Anupama and the team were really helpful through the stressful process of getting a loan. We had to pay a penalty because the lender couldn't finalise the loan on time and she managed to get get that money back for us with minimal hassle.

Thanks Anupama

Bridget
BridgetCentral Queensland, QLD

Simple. Efficient. Personalised Service!

Our broker was Dean Hulsman. My first time buying a house, but not the first time for my husband. I was incredibly nervous about the process, having spoken to our bank about 18months prior to this experience. The bank itself made me feel as though getting a home loan was impossible. Dean went above and beyond for us. He took into account our personal circumstances, without making us feel at any time our goal was unachievable. Would absolutely recommend to anyone! We've now found our home! Thank you so much to Dean and the Lendi team!

If you are thinking about it, don't put if off any longer. Even to talk through with someone how to get yourself there in 6/12 months time. Goals are achievable and the Lendi team can help you get there!

Loan Start DateOctober 2021

Cameron
CameronNew South Wales

Outstanding Customer Service

Stephen Sheard from Lendi was brilliant. As a 20 year old first home buyer I had no idea how the process worked. Stephen worked really hard to iron out some problems encountered and was always available to answer my many questions. Ron Prasad took over at settlement stage and worked hard to solve some last minute issues so I could settle on time.
Great to deal with people who actually do what they say they will

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021

Start now

Helped refinance when self-employed. Couldn't have done it without them.

I'm a contract worker, and don't fit the mold when it comes to a lot of bank assessors. Eugene did a fantastic job of working out our short, and long, term goals with our mortgages. Looking at how we had to find a product that was right for us, I really don't think I could have had the time, or quite frankly, the patience. I thoroughly recommend Lendi (and Eugene!) if you wish to have someone help you get a far better deal than your current lender.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021

Great service!!!

Rishi Nanda was my broker and provided great service from the first contact all the way to my loan approval. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a loan. Keep it up :)

BettyBoo
BettyBooSydney, NSW

5 star service

Thank you Lendi. As a first home buyer you made the service seamless from beginning to end. Our lender Samuel stayed in constant communication with us and walked us through the whole process right up to settlement. We highly recommend your product and services.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Alana
Alana Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommend lendi

I was so impressed with how Roz from lendi delt with us. From the first phone call she was amazing and we were able to buy our house in a short time frame. We had chatted to other companies but kept going around in circles. We were so impressed with the costumer service and would highly recommend lendi and in particular Roz.
Alana

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Andy
AndySydney, NSW

Ecstatic Customer

Our experience with Lendi was exceptionally great, particularly the service and support given by home loan consultant representative, Samuel. This was our first home purchase and Lendi was one of three home loan providers that we considered. As a representative of Lendi, Samuel proved himself to be very knowledgeable of the best home loans available, the loans process and some of the legal proceedings involved. His recommendation was upfront and honest and after doing a great deal of research ourselves, it turned out to be the best interest rate with minimal fees and conditions suitable to our needs.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021