Listing monitored by Lendi

Wendy A.
Wendy A.Northern Region, NSW

Lendi Brokers are great

Fast, organised and professional. Very pleased with Lendi and their staff. Mark Yeo was fabulous, I even got a birthday call today on my birthday. We are very pleased we used Lendi services to refinance. Thanks Lendi and thank you Mark.
Merry Christmas when it arrives to one and all :-)

Loan Start DateDecember 2021

Job made easy !!!

Our home loan consultant - Michael Harrison was amazing during the entire process. His attention to detail and professionalism through it all, was to a standard where all home loan consultants should strive too. He’s a valuable asset to the Lendi brand and I hope they see how great he is with getting the best outcomes for clients.
We were satisfied with how quick and easy he made refinancing with a new lender was, he gave us all the information we needed and advice to make the best suitable decision for what we needed.
I’m very happy with the outcome and I would recommend Lendi to family and friends - Amazing !!!

Kanishka
KanishkaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best brokers I found!!!!

Initially I was reluctant to use an online platform. But I gave them a call to know the process and I felt it’s easy to work with these people. There were no hidden cost, super customer experience and the process was seamless! Zac answered every question I had and supported 200%.
Initially Lendi supported us to secure our land by putting the land loan first then supported to get one loan to cover the house and land both.
Whole process took less than 1.5months, that is to get through both loans.
Also they gave the best rate that was in the market and we are super happy! Hope they keep up the good work!

Morty
MortySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best platform so far

You simply upload one document at the time step by step until you have all boxes ticked.
That's it.
Then they contact you for best loan options and they submit all documents to your new loan provider.

Yokas W.
Yokas W.Canberra 2600, ACT

These guys are unprofessional, inefficient, incapable, cost me 4k in penalty due to their slow processing time

pedi
pediGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly and professional service

Using the new tech to make a great service and responsive.
Provide enough information for the right home loan to suit needs. Portal simple to use, uploading documents and following the steps easy.
Customer satisfaction is the highest priority in Lendi

Established confidence on the very first call. Settlement completed in 2 weeks

I was in a critical state where I have to complete my house settlement within 1 month. After signing the house contract, the bank with whom I had pre-approval increased the interest rate by .20% and they never gave the option of rate cap. I was not confident enough that they will help me settle the house within a month. I spoke to the Lendi loan broker and within 2 hours my loan application was launched. In 2 weeks settlement completed for my house. The agent was very helpful and he updated me regularly on loan status Based on his suggestion, I place interest rate cap which saved me around 2000 AUD. I recommend Lendi.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Top Notch Service!

Ben F
Ben FSydney, NSW

Service was amazing from start to finish! Highly recommend! Extremely happy!

Kim and Gabie
Kim and GabieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service from start to finish

It is with pleasure that we, post a review of our experience with Lendi. We were wanting to refinance and lock in a low interest rate.
From the initial enquiry Rishi Nanda was our loan consultant, nothing was too much trouble for Rishi his service and guidance was 5 star. Rishi ensured we understood what was required and offered ongoing support to us. We will definitely be recommending Lendi and Rishi to our friends and colleagues wanting the services of a loan broker. Kind regards and many thanks Kim and Gabrielle

Perfect level of service

Samuel was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He was responsive and available without being pushy. He was also incredibly polite and professional during all of my interactions. Would definitely use lendi again.

Jamie H.
Jamie H.Murray Region, NSW

Amazing Service! 5 stars!

Customer service was Amazing, all the stress was taken out of the home loan!
From the first phone call to the final transaction, everything was explained as it was happening.
Johanna made it totally effortless, I am still amazed at how easy she made everything.
I would Recommend Lendi to everyone!

Rogerabbit
Rogerabbit

Great Experience

The customer service was exceptional. Carly was a great help walking us through this process. No hassles and a great outcome in the end. The information we received was always factual and up to date. Highly recommend.

Chrissi L.
Chrissi L.South West, WA

Made things so easy!!!

I was becoming a little overwhelmed with the prospect of trying to find finance, but Margaret made things so easy. She got me a great rate and took care of everything.

Ash
AshHunter Region, NSW

Made my application easy

Made it very easy to understand very flexible. Went above and beyond to help me through the process with my limited knowledge of doing things like home loans on line