Listing monitored by Lendi

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Home loan application

My consultant, Sam De Swardt was very calm, yet professional in every interaction we had, which made me feel comfortable in the otherwise stressful process. His knowledge of the homeloan market was outstanding.

The loan product that Lendi set me up with fit my needs exactly at no extra cost to myself.

Sharon R
Sharon RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience!

Dean at Lendi was fantastic! Found the best loan for our needs and kept us informed throughout the whole process. He went above and beyond to ensure our property settled on time. Thank you, very happy.

Diane
DianeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Result

I am more than happy with the result achieved by Lendi and especially Anupama Homagain who worked her way through the difficult process of refinancing two of my investment loans. It was a great amount of work and dealings with the bank and she competently handled every aspect to achieve a great result. I was always kept informed as to what was happening through the whole process. Being an owner of several rental properties and an ex mortgage broker I have gone through this process so many times and fully understand the hurdles that need to be addressed. I would definitely recommend Lendi and especially Anupama to anyone looking for finance.

Tazza
TazzaSydney, NSW

QUICK & SUPER EASY

I actually can't believe how quick, easy and efficient using Lendi has been. From the initial online entry of my details to speaking over the phone with representatives. I won't be using my mortguage broker again since I've had better results with Lendi. Thanks to the two chaps that were able to assist me.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021

Vanni L.
Vanni L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great bunch of professionals which are really determined in helping you throughout the whole process.

Carly has been incredible: always available to calls and emails, positive, confident and helpful. I would recommend to everyone & can't wait to get their her for my next purchase. Thanks.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Chris W
Chris WHunter Region, NSW

Great Service!

My wife and I just renegotiated the terms on an investment loan through Jade Yuen at Lendi. Jade was prompt, professional and courteous in all dealings and most importantly saved us $$$. Highly recommended!

Loan Start DateAugust 2017

Moira
Moira

Loan Approved in Record Time

Adam from Lendi was really helpful and got our Investment Loan over the line in record time. Unfortunately once our Loan was approved we had a very stressful time dealing with Kristen. We were emailed the same information more than once and Kristen was difficult to deal with. This was a real shame as we were so impressed with Lendi up until this point.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Faultless!

From the start to the end, we were informed on everything we needed to know. Any question was answered quickly and professionally.
We had complicated circumstances, but this was worked out and the loan approved very quickly.

tom
tomGreat Southern, WA

Excellent service

Transferred my existing home loan to a lower rate. Very quick and simple process and Justin was excellent in guiding me through the options/process. Full marks for Lendi in service provider

Scotty
ScottyBranxton

brilliant customer service no contact super secure very fast approvals

fantastic service no money at all to pay extremely efficient i only used my bank old style sitting down with manager quibbling over interest rates these guys have 39 lenders to get you the absolute best rate and its free unreal just do it you wont regret it

Loan Start DateMay 2021

PPK
PPKSydney, NSW

Excellence

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Perrina
Perrina

Professional and friendly service

Mary-Anne was professional and friendly and provided an excellent service so we achieved the best outcome for our loan. Highly recommended. very pleased with outcome and any concerns or queries were addressed promptly and professionally.

OllieW
OllieWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very helpful and so hard working

Our first home buying experience was not the smoothest, due to bank undervaluation resulting in switching of lenders, solicitor bailing on us mid way through, and extremely long bank processing times causing us to delay settlement twice. However through all of this, Faron at Lendi was our go to for questions and information, and she worked very hard to get our loan approval over the line in the end, even working through sick days and while one leave. Thank you Faron!

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Kele0878
Kele0878Canberra 2600, ACT

Flawless….. a pleasure to do business with

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Matt S
Matt SPerth, WA

Very impressed with the service.

After some initial hiccups, with a staff member leaving and my case being expedited to another representative the overall experience has been outstanding.

I was kept well informed throughout the entire process, with constant updates and realistic expectations.

The only hold up was with my new lender, at the time there was a 21 day waiting period, which I incurred twice due to issues outside of Lendi's control.

I would recommend Lendi to anyone looking to refinance. They truly took the hassle out of refinancing, I will definitely be returning in a few years.