Listing monitored by Lendi

Cass
CassGold Coast

Absolute waste of time!

Extremely disappointed with the service and outcome I received after being promised to be refinanced with HSBC. Lendi had me believe everything looked great and was going to take a couple of weeks to get approved. 2 months later after going through the whole process I get turned down because I’m self employed and run a business. Don’t bother wasting your time! Refinance with someone else as I found a much better company that’s already getting me approved and refinanced.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Cass, good day! Sending you a follow-up on my last message. Kindly reply with your mobile number so we can investigate further. We look forward to hearing from you.

Peter R
Peter RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and Mortgage Broker

The perfect lender

I was 110% happy with all of the services I received over the settlement period. I’d highly recommend mark to anyone looking at getting a loan for peace of mind through the whole process.

Sue S
Sue SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Eugene Riceputo was great!

As a first-time home buyer, I didn't know what to expect and it was great to have someone walk me through the process, from pre-approval all the way right up to settlement. Eugene was really great to work with -- very approachable, friendly, gave prompt responses and also really patient with answering all my newbie questions. The rates they found were either similar to or better than what I found through just googling on my own. I would recommend using their services if you're a newbie and looking for someone to help you through the process.

Phillip K
Phillip KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely recommend Mark Yeo

Tackling our extremely tricky loan (our fault) with speed bumps at every step of the way, Mark was there for us at every step. Not once did he hesitate or sway when faced with an issue, his continuous positivity was compelling and put one at ease. We owe a lot to Mark, and feel like war buddies after what we just went through! He is very reactive and quick on the phone, very much a man with the plan. I will be in contact again for my next loan and hope we can continue a lasting relationship.

Loan Start DateDecember 2021
Niren C.
Niren C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ask for Mark Yeo, you won't be disappointed!

This was our second time using Mark for the purchase of our house and I can't say enough nice things. He made the whole process seemless and was available every step of the way.

Kanishka
KanishkaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best brokers I found!!!!

Initially I was reluctant to use an online platform. But I gave them a call to know the process and I felt it’s easy to work with these people. There were no hidden cost, super customer experience and the process was seamless! Zac answered every question I had and supported 200%.
Initially Lendi supported us to secure our land by putting the land loan first then supported to get one loan to cover the house and land both.
Whole process took less than 1.5months, that is to get through both loans.
Also they gave the best rate that was in the market and we are super happy! Hope they keep up the good work!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Yokas W.
Yokas W.Canberra 2600, ACT

These guys are unprofessional, inefficient, incapable, cost me 4k in penalty due to their slow processing time

Established confidence on the very first call. Settlement completed in 2 weeks

I was in a critical state where I have to complete my house settlement within 1 month. After signing the house contract, the bank with whom I had pre-approval increased the interest rate by .20% and they never gave the option of rate cap. I was not confident enough that they will help me settle the house within a month. I spoke to the Lendi loan broker and within 2 hours my loan application was launched. In 2 weeks settlement completed for my house. The agent was very helpful and he updated me regularly on loan status Based on his suggestion, I place interest rate cap which saved me around 2000 AUD. I recommend Lendi.

Loan Start DateNovember 2021

Ben F
Ben FSydney, NSW

Service was amazing from start to finish! Highly recommend! Extremely happy!

Loan Start DateNovember 2021

Jamie H.
Jamie H.Murray Region, NSW

Amazing Service! 5 stars!

Customer service was Amazing, all the stress was taken out of the home loan!
From the first phone call to the final transaction, everything was explained as it was happening.
Johanna made it totally effortless, I am still amazed at how easy she made everything.
I would Recommend Lendi to everyone!

Chrissi L.
Chrissi L.South West, WA

Made things so easy!!!

I was becoming a little overwhelmed with the prospect of trying to find finance, but Margaret made things so easy. She got me a great rate and took care of everything.

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Home loan application

My consultant, Sam De Swardt was very calm, yet professional in every interaction we had, which made me feel comfortable in the otherwise stressful process. His knowledge of the homeloan market was outstanding.

The loan product that Lendi set me up with fit my needs exactly at no extra cost to myself.

Sharon R
Sharon RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience!

Dean at Lendi was fantastic! Found the best loan for our needs and kept us informed throughout the whole process. He went above and beyond to ensure our property settled on time. Thank you, very happy.

bruno p.
bruno p.Sydney, NSW

Perfect experience

The process has been super easy from start to finish and Sam has been absolutely fantastic. Great experience all round. We received a very good loan offer and cannot be more happy.