Listing monitored by Lendi

Emily
EmilyMid North Coast, NSW

A++++

Top notch customer service! Very easy and efficient to use the app and download our documents. Excellent communication. Thanks so much for helping us get our loan! Super happy with Lendi.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021
Donna
DonnaCentral Queensland, QLD

Lendi offers an A+ service!

The amazing support, communication and depth of knowledge our consultant Lamita Achy offered us during the process gave us the confidence that we were being given the best product, at the best interest rate and was perfect for us after explaining to Lamita our finance goals. I would not hesitate to recommend Lendi to any of my family and friends. Lamita is certainly an asset to Lendi and made the process of applying for finance very simplified. After our application was approved we were then moved to a wonderful client solutions expert Hiba Elbaz to see us through to settlement which was achieved today. THANKYOU to both of these lovely ladies.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Other Home Loans

Ian
IanIllawarra, NSW

Great to deal with an quick with responses

Stephen was great to deal with and always kept us up to date with what was happening during the lon process. He was at all times professional in his approach when speaking with us. He got the best home loan rate that was available for our situation. Great job.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ian, thank you for taking the time to leave Stephen and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Andre
AndreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good experience from Lendi

Lendi was very proficient in application process. The process went smooth, however a bit longer than initially anticipated. The first contact person Karan was very helpful and professional. Continuous communication received throughout.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Excellent service, highly recommend!

Jack White has been absolutely awesome for us. I highly recommend him and Lendi. We are very satisfied and had exceptional help throughout the process. Great experience! Great broker - Jack White - legend!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Seb, thank you for taking the time to leave Jack and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Chathura Perera
Chathura PereraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

I have dealt with Lester from Lendi since April 2019 who worked very hard to find a lender and find ways for me to borrow the money that I needed to buy a land and build our dream home. I was in a very difficult situation where other banks did not lend to me and multiple other brokers had said that they can't find any options to help me. But Lester didn't give up and worked hard to find a way for us buy the land and build our home. We bought the land in July last year and just settled on our construction loan. Thanks to Lester we can now build our dream home. Extremely great service. Very happy.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Start now
Brad S
Brad SCentral West, NSW

Remortgaging made easy with Lendi

Was put onto Lendi by a close friend who had nothing but positive things to say about the process and the mortgage options available through Lendi.
I dealt with Kris who was extremely helpful throughout the process and was always prompt in answering any questions I had for him.
All in all remortgaging with the assistance of Lendi was a walk in the park and resulted in a HUGE reduction in my monthly mortgage repayments.
Thanks Lendi, and especially Kris.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateNovember 2013

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Danny P.
Danny P.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Well advised and felt help was there if I needed it.

Everything was straight forward and easy.
Would highly recommended Lendi to anyone looking for a broker.
Would use Lendi again 100%
There were no hidden fees and black tape as they call it.
Very happy customer.

Other Home Loans

Chad
ChadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lester gave me extremely good and friendly service, best broker ever

Lester worked extremely hard to look at all my options and to get my loan approved when i was in a very difficult situation. His service was fantastic and I felt like I was talking to a helpful friend and not a broker. He got my loan approved and settled in 2 weeks, fantastic!

Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Craig
CraigGoldfields, WA

Great Advice Easy Process!!

We recently had the pleasure of dealing with a broker from Lendi, Daniel Wallis Smith. His service and advice was fantastic. Our objectives were to refinance and acquire a land and construction loan at a low competitive rate. He was communicative and always contactable and got us what we asked for. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a no hassle great outcome. Thanks again Daniel you made the process an easy one.

Loan Start DateJune 2019