Lendi (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Lendi

Leo
LeoBulleen

Got us a good deal

Customer service was good.
Everything explained no hidden cost.
Got us a great loan rate.
But I find it ridiculous that I have to leave a 30 word review, I did it in my first three lines!

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Home loan application

My consultant, Sam De Swardt was very calm, yet professional in every interaction we had, which made me feel comfortable in the otherwise stressful process. His knowledge of the homeloan market was outstanding.

The loan product that Lendi set me up with fit my needs exactly at no extra cost to myself.

Other Home Loans

Samuel was excellent. Great communication and great product knowledge. Very easy to deal with and available when I needed advice on products and which lenders were better suited to ours.

Sharon R
Sharon RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience!

Dean at Lendi was fantastic! Found the best loan for our needs and kept us informed throughout the whole process. He went above and beyond to ensure our property settled on time. Thank you, very happy.

Steve Berryman
Steve BerrymanGreat Southern, WA

A very thorough and fluent service provided

Dean Hulsman has been very attentive and honest when helping us refinance. The attention to detail was exemplary when finding the right home loan for us. Even when we came to be of a halt when the settlement date given wasn’t quite right. He followed this up with Lendi departments working together to deliver a revised date. I couldn’t recommend this company more. Well done and thanks.

bruno p.
bruno p.Sydney, NSW

Perfect experience

The process has been super easy from start to finish and Sam has been absolutely fantastic. Great experience all round. We received a very good loan offer and cannot be more happy.

Darlene smith
Darlene smith

I found Lamita excellent , I have no complaints and will be recommending her to anyone I can.

Lamita was informative, professionally and still friendly. She was understanding to my needs and managed to help me when others couldn’t. I will be recommending her to anyone I know looking at getting a home loan.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Baz
Baz

Highly professional service

We dealt with Alex for the loan application process which was clearly explained to us, as were the loan requirements. The customer service beginning to end was fantastic and exceeded our expectations. We were given ample and concise information which helped us to select the product and lender that best suited our requirements. I've already recommended Lendi and Alex to others and we would definitely use Lendi again in the future.

Other Home Loans

Second Time User - Samantha Mulligan top service!

Easy process and friendly, accurate service...Sam was thorough, polite and knowledgeable. I had no hesitation in moving forward. Will highly recommend anyone who requires a similar service to use Lendi.

Excellent service and knowledge

Mike from Lendi has helped us countless times over the last couple of years. He is very knowledgeable. He's very quick to respond and willing to answer all questions honestly.

Rita
RitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easiest Process!

Lendi was super easy to deal with from beginning to end!! They kept us up to date through out the whole process. Our consultant was extremely helpful. Ended up with a super low rate than our old one, consolidated some debt and ended up with cash back! I would 100% would recommend Lendi to friends and family! Thank you

Other Home Loans

Third time using Lendi, Still awesome !!!

Samantha was extremely helpful, with her help I was able to top up my home loan very quickly. within one week I had confirmation of an unconditional loan increase. Lendi make re financing so easy, the guide you through everything that is required and keep in contact with updates at regular intervals. I will continue to use this service for all of my refinancing.

Loan Start DateDecember 2010
Loan used forRenovation

Wayne J
Wayne JHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

Madison was great, he helped us thru the process and was excellent in his communications with us. Always friendly and very helpful. The Lendi process was easy and loved it being an online process.

Rudy
RudySydney, NSW

Anupama and the team were really helpful through the stressful process of getting a loan. We had to pay a penalty because the lender couldn't finalise the loan on time and she managed to get get that money back for us with minimal hassle.

Thanks Anupama

Kimberley F
Kimberley FMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Eric was a great home loan specialist. Friendly, reliable, helpful and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend to others. He made me feel comfortable in the process as I was going it alone.

Loan used forSecond Home
JSA
JSA

Such a great experience with Lendi

This is the second time we have used Lendi and again we had a great experience with them.
Luke was amazing. He was so helpful and made the process so easy.
Luke explained everything and there were no surprise costs.
Luke found us a 8 products to choose from and he listened to exactly what we wanted. He narrowed it down to 3 and we chose exactly what we wanted.
The turnaround time was so fast and before we knew it, we were settled on the loan. It was great.
The Lendi platform to upload docs is just so handy and helpful while working full time it just made it so easy.
We highly recommend Luke from Lendi he just made it all so easy and was a pleasure to deal with.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Julio S from Lendi is SO helpful!

Julio made securing home loan such an easy process and I learnt so much along the way. I would absolutely recommend Lendi (Julio in particular) was a pleasure to deal with.

Shona Ballantyne
Shona BallantyneWestern Australia

Refinancing

Carly made our experience extremely seemless and easy. She answered all of our questions and ensured that we had a clear understanding of all of the options available to us. We were very pleased with our refinancing through Lendi, thanks to Carly.

Lee Eiseman
Lee EisemanTasmania

Very helpful service

Harley found all the facts and figures i needed to make an objective decision. He was very helpful and made an otherwise laborious process quite easy. I have now been given the information i need to progress years ahead with my loan. Thankyou Lendi!

Bridget
BridgetCentral Queensland, QLD

Simple. Efficient. Personalised Service!

Our broker was Dean Hulsman. My first time buying a house, but not the first time for my husband. I was incredibly nervous about the process, having spoken to our bank about 18months prior to this experience. The bank itself made me feel as though getting a home loan was impossible. Dean went above and beyond for us. He took into account our personal circumstances, without making us feel at any time our goal was unachievable. Would absolutely recommend to anyone! We've now found our home! Thank you so much to Dean and the Lendi team!

If you are thinking about it, don't put if off any longer. Even to talk through with someone how to get yourself there in 6/12 months time. Goals are achievable and the Lendi team can help you get there!

Excellent Service

Very professional excellent service.
Lendi has been fantastic in refinancing our loan. The app for tracking progress is great. Alex could not of been more helpful and found the best deal for us. Alex went above and beyond to help us through everything. Nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommended !!

Diane
DianeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Result

I am more than happy with the result achieved by Lendi and especially Anupama Homagain who worked her way through the difficult process of refinancing two of my investment loans. It was a great amount of work and dealings with the bank and she competently handled every aspect to achieve a great result. I was always kept informed as to what was happening through the whole process. Being an owner of several rental properties and an ex mortgage broker I have gone through this process so many times and fully understand the hurdles that need to be addressed. I would definitely recommend Lendi and especially Anupama to anyone looking for finance.

Leigh
LeighGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Anupama is a Lendi Superstar

Anupama from Lendi helped us understand what was and wasn't possible for our home loan.

She was great in helping us explore the options available through Lendi. She was also understanding when we explained we would explore options external to Lendi by ourselves. In the end we went the loan she recommended as it was the best loan package for us.

Very happy with the overall experience which was extremely smooth.

I also feel Anupama went above and beyond to ensure our settlement occurred on the date we wanted.

Thank you!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Loan used forSecond Home

Thank you Liam Jordan for your great communication

Excellent customer servjce.
Liam was very helpful on the phone and answered my questions well. I’d recommend Lendi to others who would like to get their home loan rate reviewed. Thanks

Tim
TimGulmarrad

Refinancing

Lendi were a pleasure to deal with throughout the process keeping me up to date as the process proceeded. Fantastic great product would recommend to anyone look to refinance or new or initial home loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE