Lendi (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Lendi

Dawn
DawnSouth West, WA

Professional, Efficient and Trustworthy!

We had David complete a deal for us today which is very exciting. Through the whole process we knew exactly where we were at, the updates were clear, the follow up was amazing and everything happened in fabulous time. Highly recommended, thank you!

Raymond
Raymond

Thanks very much Dan Wallis-Smith for all your help in getting a reduced rate for our existing investment home loan. Quick, friendly, helpful and easy with little paperwork! Very happy with Dan and Lendi!

Other Home Loans

Wish I had use them Sooner.

Excellent and approachable customer service. Made it all very easy. Susan was excellent and friendly. I am glad I chose Lendi and only my regret is that I wish I had use them sooner.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Chanthy, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi a great review! I'm glad to hear Susan and the team were able to do a great job in assisting you throughout the process. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need!

Awesome experience.

The process was relatively straight forward, quick and Mark Sonter was an absolute pleasure to deal with. We cannot recommend Lendi highly enough based on on our experience. Great communication throughout the process and issues were dealt with in a timely fashion. Thank you.

Vidi
VidiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good hassle free service

The process to find apply for a loan was easy and headache free.
Thanks James and the team at Lendi for making the process easy. The service provided was excellent. I'm happy with the outcome

Tazza
TazzaSydney, NSW

QUICK & SUPER EASY

I actually can't believe how quick, easy and efficient using Lendi has been. From the initial online entry of my details to speaking over the phone with representatives. I won't be using my mortguage broker again since I've had better results with Lendi. Thanks to the two chaps that were able to assist me.

Start now

Efficient service and fast turnaround time

The team and Tom organized exactly what I was after in terms of loan features, paired with a pretty fast turnaround time for all paperwork and overall efficient service. Previously not done this via an e-platform, and was pleasantly surprised. Would use them again.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Vanni L.
Vanni L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great bunch of professionals which are really determined in helping you throughout the whole process.

Carly has been incredible: always available to calls and emails, positive, confident and helpful. I would recommend to everyone & can't wait to get their her for my next purchase. Thanks.

Dohnuts10
Dohnuts10Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great lenders. Very helpful, diligent in their approach. Thankyou kindly.

Great experience. No problems at all. Takes a little time but we'll worth the wait. The team were precise and viligent. I felt like I was looked after. Thankyou kindly

Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

Excellent service - easy remortgage

Aaron Martin handled my remortgage very professionally, providing clear options and explaining each step of the process. I've bought and sold property a few times but this was by far the easiest financing I've done.

Mary
Mary

Great customer focused experience

I found the Lendi service most professional.
They were prompt in addressing my questions, explained the process and were able to negotiate a great outcome for me.
Highly recommended to anyone wanting to ensure they are on the best home loan deal possible.

K O.
K O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

On the ball!

I had Catherin Sheo as my broker for my home loan. She was always on the ball and responding my queries within 24hours! Amazing work ethic and will look for her again.

Chris W
Chris WHunter Region, NSW

Great Service!

My wife and I just renegotiated the terms on an investment loan through Jade Yuen at Lendi. Jade was prompt, professional and courteous in all dealings and most importantly saved us $$$. Highly recommended!

Karina-may
Karina-maySouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend
Great customer service
All the other big banks would not help but Lendi came through. Without them I wouldn’t be in my new home .
So thank you Lendi .

Mary M
Mary M

Best service, very happy

I came across Lendi via a friend's recommendation and I can't recommend them enough. Navraj from Lendi was friendly, professional, courteous, personable, available and progressed my refinance in the most streamlined and supportive way. The other representatives I came across were also fantastic to deal with. Very happy with the much lower rate I received on the new loan.

Great service!

Samantha was great to deal with, and really helped get my loan application and approval sorted really well, and in a timely manner. She even got me a lower interest rate than my previous loan was being paid on! Well done Samantha ..

Rod Sharrock
Rod SharrockMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Home Loan made easy

From start to finish re-mortgaging my home, Carly from Lendi made the experience effortless and I was kept informed every step of the way. I highly recommend you contact Carly!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Rod, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi such a great review! I'm glad to hear that Carly and the team were able to make the experience so effortless throughout the process. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need!

Jodie
JodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

That's all I had to say was Yes! Jade took care of everything and next minute I had a reduction of interest rate to my current loan. Thank you Lendi

Simon L.
Simon L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast and efficient

Very fast efficient professional service.
I described to Lendi exactly what I wanted and needed for my home loan mortgage refinance and they delivered
I could not be happier.
Thank you.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Simon, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi such a positive review! I'm glad to hear the team were so fast, efficient and professional in assisting you throughout the process. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need!

Perfect

Joanne made what was a stressful scary time , easy and exciting. She has helped me start me new life randomly I will be forever grateful for her help and support.

Nadine
NadineIllawarra, NSW

Exceptional & friendly customer service

I was extremely impressed with the professionalism of the team that I dealt with. They were very caring, friendly & helpful. I was kept informed through the whole process & it was quick & simple with a fabulous outcome. Thank you to Liam for your excellent customer service.

Moira
Moira

Loan Approved in Record Time

Adam from Lendi was really helpful and got our Investment Loan over the line in record time. Unfortunately once our Loan was approved we had a very stressful time dealing with Kristen. We were emailed the same information more than once and Kristen was difficult to deal with. This was a real shame as we were so impressed with Lendi up until this point.

BettyBoo
BettyBooSydney, NSW

5 star service

Thank you Lendi. As a first home buyer you made the service seamless from beginning to end. Our lender Samuel stayed in constant communication with us and walked us through the whole process right up to settlement. We highly recommend your product and services.

Fantastic help from Julio Sanchez

If Formula 1 was Home Loans, then Lendi would be Mercedes-Benz and Julio Sanchez would be Lewis Hamilton. Simply the best without question. Julio was always patient, professional and friendly with our endless questions. Thankyou Julio!

Matthew C
Matthew CSydney, NSW

Successful refinance

Andy Levstek and the Lendi team kept me informed throughout the loan refinancing process and proved highly efficient in achieving a successful outcome for our loan. We are very appreciative of the high level of service, and recommend the Lendi team to any existing or future borrower.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE