Listing monitored by Lendi

I couldn’t believe how seamless the whole process was ! So easy and professional

The whole process was so easy . Our consultant made it seamless . She found the perfect option for us . We are now with a great lender and rate .
I truly couldn’t fault the service and response to all our enquires . A great experience !

Lizette
LizetteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing & fast service!

Roz did an amazing job finding the best solution for us! She was very patient, explained again and again until we understood - even 2 evening video sessions to accommodate us.

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

Professional and experienced

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Rudy
RudySydney, NSW

Anupama and the team were really helpful through the stressful process of getting a loan. We had to pay a penalty because the lender couldn't finalise the loan on time and she managed to get get that money back for us with minimal hassle.

Thanks Anupama

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Julio S from Lendi is SO helpful!

Julio made securing home loan such an easy process and I learnt so much along the way. I would absolutely recommend Lendi (Julio in particular) was a pleasure to deal with.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Professional, supportive and prompt.

Rytis was beyond brilliant.
He was very patient, great at explaining financial definitions, and clear about what steps we needed to take. There was an appropriate amount of emails/phone calls, to make sure we were on track (but not an avalanche to make us feel like it was spam). The response rate to any questions that we had, were prompt.

We felt like we were supported throughout the application process.

Thankyou Rytis!!!

Paula
PaulaSouth Australia

Refinancing was a breeze!

Andy went above and beyond to assist us to find and secure the most suitable home loan for us! The settlement process was seamless and so much easier because of the extensive work of the team. Communication was excellent throughout the whole process.
Thanks so much to Andy and the team at Lendi for a positive refinance experience

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Lee Eiseman
Lee EisemanTasmania

Very helpful service

Harley found all the facts and figures i needed to make an objective decision. He was very helpful and made an otherwise laborious process quite easy. I have now been given the information i need to progress years ahead with my loan. Thankyou Lendi!

Bridget
BridgetCentral Queensland, QLD

Simple. Efficient. Personalised Service!

Our broker was Dean Hulsman. My first time buying a house, but not the first time for my husband. I was incredibly nervous about the process, having spoken to our bank about 18months prior to this experience. The bank itself made me feel as though getting a home loan was impossible. Dean went above and beyond for us. He took into account our personal circumstances, without making us feel at any time our goal was unachievable. Would absolutely recommend to anyone! We've now found our home! Thank you so much to Dean and the Lendi team!

If you are thinking about it, don't put if off any longer. Even to talk through with someone how to get yourself there in 6/12 months time. Goals are achievable and the Lendi team can help you get there!

Diane
DianeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Result

I am more than happy with the result achieved by Lendi and especially Anupama Homagain who worked her way through the difficult process of refinancing two of my investment loans. It was a great amount of work and dealings with the bank and she competently handled every aspect to achieve a great result. I was always kept informed as to what was happening through the whole process. Being an owner of several rental properties and an ex mortgage broker I have gone through this process so many times and fully understand the hurdles that need to be addressed. I would definitely recommend Lendi and especially Anupama to anyone looking for finance.

Loan used forInvestment Property

maggie
maggieFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Lendi has been fantastic in our refinancing and purchase. The app for tracking progress is great. Leigh could not of been more helpful and found us the best deal. Leigh went above and beyond to help us through everything. Would definitely recommend .

Loan used forInvestment Property

Amazing service

Great level of communication every step of the way. The team made the process simple and found a product that suited us perfectly. We were really impressed the level of service they provided.

Marga
MargaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect experience

Thank you to Matilda Thuy Thanh Phan, Charlie,and Lendi Team for making the whole process so smoothly from 1st appt until settlement.Matilda and teams very professional and know the product well to suit our needs.

Leigh
LeighGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Anupama is a Lendi Superstar

Anupama from Lendi helped us understand what was and wasn't possible for our home loan.

She was great in helping us explore the options available through Lendi. She was also understanding when we explained we would explore options external to Lendi by ourselves. In the end we went the loan she recommended as it was the best loan package for us.

Very happy with the overall experience which was extremely smooth.

I also feel Anupama went above and beyond to ensure our settlement occurred on the date we wanted.

Thank you!

Loan used forSecond Home
lil-fifi
lil-fifiMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Could not be happier!

Seriously the easiest and most stress free way to apply for a home loan. I would be lost without Belinda our broker. This is the second time we have used here and recommend her to all of our friends! Could not be happier!

Loan used forSecond Home