Listing monitored by Lendi

Love the lower interest rate and cash back offer

Shane Finney was an outstanding Customer service provider especially over the holiday season when most banks closed. He was always available to help with support and assistance with the loan application process

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Nitch, thank you for leaving Shane and Team Lendi positive feedback. We always put our customers' experience on top of what we do, and make it as seamless as possible! Please feel free to reach out to us again if you need further assistance.

Thomas
ThomasSydney, NSW

Excellent service in spite of all obstacles

Leigh was very helpful from the get go. She was prepared to take our calls late in the evening and assist wherever she could.
In spite of a few issues where we could not get back to her on time she was prompt to follow up and assist.
On the whole it was a very good process thanks to the Lendi Team.

Thomas
NSW

Tracey M
Tracey M

Great service - Satisfied customer!

We are very satisfied with all aspects of our experience with Lendi. Harley, our loan specialist was polite, respectful, attentive, thorough and very professional at all times through the process. It was fantastic to be sure that if we had a question we would receive an informative response very quickly. Could not recommend more!

A.Bool
A.BoolGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast, unbiased, and great customer service! Highly recommended.

My experience with Mark Yeo from Lendi was great. He has provided unbiased recommendation and discussed each applicable lending products from small players to big 4. Kept me posted all throughout the application process. Highly recommended!!

Bryan B.
Bryan B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very disappointed with Lendi settlement team

The broker i delt with to start the process Eric was fantastic but it went down hill from there , i was sent 2 incorrect bank contracts the settlement member Roneel was very hard to get onto he only returned my call after an email outlining my intentions to contact the ombudsman I was given 6 different settlement dates with a lack of explanation why ? that is totally unacceptable and poor business practise we have excellent credit history which was a straight forward application but clearly for a business that is in this line of work on a daily basis cant even get the simple refinance contract settled in a timely manner this is a real concern .I definitely will not be recommending Lendi to family or friends .

The perfect lender

I was 110% happy with all of the services I received over the settlement period. I’d highly recommend mark to anyone looking at getting a loan for peace of mind through the whole process.

Very easy process

Very simple and easy , did it all
Off my phone on the spot - Lendi where very helpful in listening to my requirements for the mortgage and found a good solution by offering many options

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Nathan Poole
Nathan PooleHunter Region, NSW

From the start, to the very end it was a fantastic journey. Excellent customer service. Highly recommend Lendi .

Fantastic customer service. No unexpected costs, all explained with a excellent rate. Very happy overall, and highly recommended. Thankyou so much for such a great experience, Lendi goes far and beyond expectations.

Imogenc
Imogenc

So happy I refinanced!

Our broker, Stefan Kandic was fantastic! He made the whole process smooth and easy - my only regret is that we didn't refinance sooner. He explained things in a way that removed any confusion and was always prompt with both replies and follow-ups to keep everything on track. I really appreciated his service and I am now with a bank that I much prefer, while saving money! I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Debbie M
Debbie MWestern District, VIC

This is the 2nd time I have used Lendi to find best loan for me and they do it with ease.
Nothing was too much trouble for Matilda and she used all the information she gathered from me to target the best loan and her communication was outstanding from start to finish

Dave T
Dave T

Fantastic service from Lendi

After being messed around by a major bank, Nick Lynem and his team did a fantastic job to get us a better deal, in ultra fast time and nothing was to much trouble. We found the out of hours phone and video assistance unbelievably helpful to answer our questions and to keep the application progressing. I won't ever go directly to a bank again.

Sue S
Sue SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Eugene Riceputo was great!

As a first-time home buyer, I didn't know what to expect and it was great to have someone walk me through the process, from pre-approval all the way right up to settlement. Eugene was really great to work with -- very approachable, friendly, gave prompt responses and also really patient with answering all my newbie questions. The rates they found were either similar to or better than what I found through just googling on my own. I would recommend using their services if you're a newbie and looking for someone to help you through the process.

Trudy
TrudySydney, NSW

Overall Worth using

I found Alex so professional, timely, helpful and patient. I found the admin follow up almost non existent until I complained. However Alex made up for all of this. I would recommend.

Start now

The best way to apply for a home loan!

Friendly service, quick turn around. The home loan specialist was extremely knowledgeable and professional, an absolute pleasure to work with. The process is streamlined and well supported. The platform is simple and intuitive. Much easier to work with this team than it is to work directly with the lenders.

Anamika Basnet
Anamika BasnetBanks 2906, ACT

Review

Great help and assistance. We were guided throughout the process of buying our house.
Great customer service.
Very happy to choose Lendi and the rate arranged.
Will definitely come for next purchase too.