Listing monitored by Lendi

Peter RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and Mortgage Broker

Vikki
VikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service. Kept us up to date with what was happening at every stage and Kendal was a joy to deal with.

Very happy with the service. Great communication throughout and a good outcome for us. I would recommend. They were happy to take me through my options and explained everything thoroughly.

Loan used forRenovation
Phillip K
Phillip KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely recommend Mark Yeo

Tackling our extremely tricky loan (our fault) with speed bumps at every step of the way, Mark was there for us at every step. Not once did he hesitate or sway when faced with an issue, his continuous positivity was compelling and put one at ease. We owe a lot to Mark, and feel like war buddies after what we just went through! He is very reactive and quick on the phone, very much a man with the plan. I will be in contact again for my next loan and hope we can continue a lasting relationship.

Loan Start DateDecember 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Thank-you Jessica and Christine - Lendi is lucky to have you!

Thanks-you to Jessica Kong and Christine Dela Cruz - it wasn't plain sailing with our requirements and the bank moving the goal posts but we got there in the end.
Jessica was a good listener and very patient with our requests. Jessica always kept us updated on the progress and was genuinely happy for us when we had our financials agreed.
We then worked with Christine up to the settlement date and again was always kept up to date on the progress. Christine then helped us jump the final hurdle to meet the date we had committed to.
Thank-you both for all your support.

Kim F
Kim F

Amazing team who will go above and beyond to help you meet your goals

Extremely happy with the service lendi provided us. If I could give more stars I would. Our broker Jeff was just incredible, such a lovely person who went above and beyond to help us meet out goals. He invested alot of time in us to help us and we will forever be thankful for. Lendi you have an amazing team of employees. Thank you lendi!

Niren C.
Niren C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ask for Mark Yeo, you won't be disappointed!

This was our second time using Mark for the purchase of our house and I can't say enough nice things. He made the whole process seemless and was available every step of the way.

Start now

Excellent support and communication from beginning to end!

Very helpful and went above and beyond at every stage, particularly after another lender (bank) stuffed me around for months. Save yourself time, pick Lendi and the process will be smooth and hassle free.

Loan Start DateNovember 2021

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Home loan application

My consultant, Sam De Swardt was very calm, yet professional in every interaction we had, which made me feel comfortable in the otherwise stressful process. His knowledge of the homeloan market was outstanding.

The loan product that Lendi set me up with fit my needs exactly at no extra cost to myself.

Sharon R
Sharon RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience!

Dean at Lendi was fantastic! Found the best loan for our needs and kept us informed throughout the whole process. He went above and beyond to ensure our property settled on time. Thank you, very happy.

Diane
DianeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Result

I am more than happy with the result achieved by Lendi and especially Anupama Homagain who worked her way through the difficult process of refinancing two of my investment loans. It was a great amount of work and dealings with the bank and she competently handled every aspect to achieve a great result. I was always kept informed as to what was happening through the whole process. Being an owner of several rental properties and an ex mortgage broker I have gone through this process so many times and fully understand the hurdles that need to be addressed. I would definitely recommend Lendi and especially Anupama to anyone looking for finance.

maggie
maggieFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Lendi has been fantastic in our refinancing and purchase. The app for tracking progress is great. Leigh could not of been more helpful and found us the best deal. Leigh went above and beyond to help us through everything. Would definitely recommend .

Tazza
TazzaSydney, NSW

QUICK & SUPER EASY

I actually can't believe how quick, easy and efficient using Lendi has been. From the initial online entry of my details to speaking over the phone with representatives. I won't be using my mortguage broker again since I've had better results with Lendi. Thanks to the two chaps that were able to assist me.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021

Vanni L.
Vanni L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great bunch of professionals which are really determined in helping you throughout the whole process.

Carly has been incredible: always available to calls and emails, positive, confident and helpful. I would recommend to everyone & can't wait to get their her for my next purchase. Thanks.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021

Chris W
Chris WHunter Region, NSW

Great Service!

My wife and I just renegotiated the terms on an investment loan through Jade Yuen at Lendi. Jade was prompt, professional and courteous in all dealings and most importantly saved us $$$. Highly recommended!

Loan Start DateAugust 2017
Moira
Moira

Loan Approved in Record Time

Adam from Lendi was really helpful and got our Investment Loan over the line in record time. Unfortunately once our Loan was approved we had a very stressful time dealing with Kristen. We were emailed the same information more than once and Kristen was difficult to deal with. This was a real shame as we were so impressed with Lendi up until this point.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021