Lendi (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Lendi

GeeDee
GeeDee

Had a very experienced broker who brought clarity during a stressful time

Had a broker from Lendi called James Gordon who was the best. THE BEST. Will definitely use him again if we need to. Dealing with the banks was an absolute nightmare and his knowledge of the whole process and responsivenes (the settlement came down to the wire) was exceptional. Thanks James :)

PPK
PPKSydney, NSW

Excellence

Perrina
Perrina

Professional and friendly service

Mary-Anne was professional and friendly and provided an excellent service so we achieved the best outcome for our loan. Highly recommended. very pleased with outcome and any concerns or queries were addressed promptly and professionally.

Marie
MarieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Matthew Herewini was so patient with me as the bank was pretty demanding! Took time to explain things, did face time for ID verification, was always happy to help! Still can call him anytime if I have any concerns! Brilliant! Definitely recommending him to my friends! Well done Matt! I would like LENDI to recognise Matt as a valuable asset to this company! Thanks in advance!
Marie

Jinx T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolute nightmare. Go straight to the bank and forget lendi.

Jinx T.

Process started 02/04 and finalised 09/08 to do a simple re-finance of my home and investment loan. Thanks Lendi.

Jacinta
JacintaAlice Springs, NT

Great Support

The Broker was friendly and easy to work with
The process was explained to me and any questions answered easily
Very satisfied with this process.
Was very happy with the level of service I received

Patricia B
Patricia BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

The service we received from our home loan consultant Kathryn was amazing. She was always keeping in touch with us and informed us of any delays. She found us a really good loan, we could not be happier.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Julie B
Julie BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding customer service!!

Customer service was fabulous. Very friendly, answered all questions, and always followed up with any of my enquiries. I experienced no extra costs and my home loan rate is great

James R.
James R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Quite good but slow banks

I chose Lendi to re-finance with a different bank. Before submitting my application all information was provided and a rough timeline was provided for st. George. It's been over a month now and we haven't finalised with st. George yet.

Lendi still gets 5 stars because they constantly update me and all information was provided.

Smooth as Silk

I had 2 very special ladies help me through every step of the way - I even zoomed for the 1st time ever - I am very happy with how easy the app is it work.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Joanne, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a positive review! I am glad to hear you found the process to be so helpful and easy, please don't hesitate to reach out if you need!

Smooth and Easy

Stephen who was my home loan specialist was very knowledgeable and was able help me through out the process. The entire process was smooth from providing options for loan to the application process to conditional approval through to final approval. Would recommend lendi.

Elizabeth
ElizabethFar West, NSW

Fantastic experience

Excellent experience, and easy process from start to finish. Highly recommend Lendi. My current bank didn't want to touch me as I was only permanent part time (despite getting approx 60 hours per week including overtime shifts). Lendi found me a bank quickly that this was no issue with, and the whole process was very smooth

Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

John was very considerate and helpful throughout the whole process. My customer service experience with LENDI was great. I am very happy with the rate I received with this loan.

Kay
KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pure Satisfaction

Customer service is up there from start to settlement of my refinancing. So very satisfied with the efficiency and assistance extended to me. I'm so very happy a friend referred me to Sam that I will be referring him to my daughter when they finally find their dream home to buy.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kay, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a great review! It's great to hear your specialist Sam was able to provide such great customer service and efficiency! Please don't hesitate to reach out to your team if you ever need!

Above and beyond!

Our consultant Siv went above and beyond to ensure we secured a home loan with great terms. She took due note of our personal circumstances, canvased a number of loan providers to find the best option, secured pre-approval so we could shop for our dream home with assurance of financing, and then diligently followed up to ensure settlement closed in a timely manner. Thank you Siv and Lendi for your fantastic service!

Easy and painless

Our consultant was easy to deal with, the process was easily done mostly online and quick. We were initially only testing the waters not expecting to refinance for a little while but we are now a couple weeks down the road with approvals complete and some pretty large savings from our current provider. If you are thinking about refinancing and wondering if you should make an enquiry it is definitely worth your time. Thanks Sam.

Zimmy
ZimmyPerth, WA

Highly recommended.

From the beginning to the settled was smooth, easy and enjoyable experience!
The customer representative on the phone was amazing!
She explained everything with patient .
It was so helpful .
Very happy customer, thank you!

Art
ArtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job Luke Sutton

Thanks Luke for your good work.
Luke was great to work with, always answering emails and my phone calls in a quick amount of time.
Any issues he would get corrected ASAP where he could.
Always tried to be honest.
Great job Luke Thank you. Lendi are lucky to have good people like you representing the company.

Brendan
BrendanSydney Surrounds, NSW

JUST BRILLIANT!!!!

Customer service was spot on, no unexpected cost’s, and Roz al-mandawy s set us up with the best rate on the market thank god for Lendi and Roz out standing service

OllieW
OllieWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very helpful and so hard working

Our first home buying experience was not the smoothest, due to bank undervaluation resulting in switching of lenders, solicitor bailing on us mid way through, and extremely long bank processing times causing us to delay settlement twice. However through all of this, Faron at Lendi was our go to for questions and information, and she worked very hard to get our loan approval over the line in the end, even working through sick days and while one leave. Thank you Faron!

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service!

Andy was so helpful while we worked everything out. One bank was taking too long and he turned it around with another in a week which was great, couldn't have done it without him

Relationship manager -Lendi

Great support with no time

Samuel was great help
Easy to talk to and always so quick to respond email or phone call.
We worked together to achieve my first loan.
Couldn't have done it without him

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Miho, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a great review! I'm glad to hear Samuel was always so quick to respond and supported you in securing your first loan. Congratulations, don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need!

Efficient, transparent and overall great experience

Dean was our home loan specialist and I cannot recommend him more highly. We were originally declined with a previous bank and Dean got our home loan approved with a 4 day turnaround. The whole process was smooth and transparent, Dean kept us up to date the entire process. Very commendable on how hard he works for his clients!

Great Service

Great customer service, kept me informed of progress at all times. Liam was my customer service contact and he was always professional, helpful and informative during the whole process. Ending up getting a far better rate from my bank and would not hesitate in using Lendi again in the future
Tony

Susan
SusanHunter Region, NSW

Professional, good communications and great cutomer service

From the first communication I have found the staff at Lendi to be extremely helpful, great at keeping your informed of progress and would like to personally thank both Faron and Kristen for all of their assistance during our transactions. Will be recommending them to others.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE