Listing monitored by Lendi

Cass
CassGold Coast

Absolute waste of time!

Extremely disappointed with the service and outcome I received after being promised to be refinanced with HSBC. Lendi had me believe everything looked great and was going to take a couple of weeks to get approved. 2 months later after going through the whole process I get turned down because I’m self employed and run a business. Don’t bother wasting your time! Refinance with someone else as I found a much better company that’s already getting me approved and refinanced.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Cass, good day! Sending you a follow-up on my last message. Kindly reply with your mobile number so we can investigate further. We look forward to hearing from you.

happy
happySydney, NSW

These people are criminals.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Yokas W.
Yokas W.Canberra 2600, ACT

These guys are unprofessional, inefficient, incapable, cost me 4k in penalty due to their slow processing time

Moira
Moira

Loan Approved in Record Time

Adam from Lendi was really helpful and got our Investment Loan over the line in record time. Unfortunately once our Loan was approved we had a very stressful time dealing with Kristen. We were emailed the same information more than once and Kristen was difficult to deal with. This was a real shame as we were so impressed with Lendi up until this point.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Kristy Nicol
Kristy NicolCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Follow up call from settlement

Follow up call from settlement explained that I had completed variation etc and submitted back to Suncorp last week. Acknowledge that this can take up to a couple of weeks to be processed.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kristy, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us here at Lendi! We appreciate you feedback and just know if you do need anything please feel free to reach out!

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Lendi loan process

The process of going through Lendi did take a while, but it was worth it in the end. Seemed to be quite thorough process in getting all the information together for the bank and hence having the best chance of securing the loan. Rishi Nandi was my broker and was a likable and professional character to deal with.

Patricia B
Patricia BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

The service we received from our home loan consultant Kathryn was amazing. She was always keeping in touch with us and informed us of any delays. She found us a really good loan, we could not be happier.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

The Sales Process was great

The first encounter and support from Mike Lam were great. He provided me with the information that I needed to decide to purchase another property. When it came to the home loan decision time, he reduced my overall interest rate for my investment property and got me a good rate on my additional home loan.

The support after the sale could have been better. The communication about the next steps and timing was a bit uncoordinated and could have been better.

Overall I am a happy customer that got the desired outcome

Barbara Dooley
Barbara DooleySydney, NSW

Terrible service

Took over 3 months to settle. Most frustrating process I have ever been through. Never again. Next time I will go straight to the Lender and not use this Company.

Elkay
ElkayAscot Vale

Long drawn series of mistakes that I was left to fix

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Joseph
JosephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks for wasting my time.

It would be nice if I was able to talk to the consultant assigned to me. A call time was set up twice and both times he failed to call. Very disappointed. Thank you for wasting my time!

Dips
DipsSydney, NSW

An incredibly slow process with no result.

Cao
CaoPerth, WA

No it did not work !

Sebastian
SebastianSydney, NSW

Rate review

Thank you Andrew for prompt service in actioning the rate review. Within a few hours of accepting the revised rates, the information was actioned to reflect on all my loans

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sebastian, thank you for taking the time to leave Andrew and the Lendi team a positive review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Easy as can be.

Lendi helped us get off keystart loans which is a lift of a huge financial burden, due to high interests rates. They organised everything, answered any questions we had, no matter how stupid these questions might have been,Haha. I would highly recommend them.