Listing monitored by Lendi

Jinx T.
Jinx T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolute nightmare. Go straight to the bank and forget lendi.

Patricia B
Patricia BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

The service we received from our home loan consultant Kathryn was amazing. She was always keeping in touch with us and informed us of any delays. She found us a really good loan, we could not be happier.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Loan used forRenovation

Art
ArtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job Luke Sutton

Thanks Luke for your good work.
Luke was great to work with, always answering emails and my phone calls in a quick amount of time.
Any issues he would get corrected ASAP where he could.
Always tried to be honest.
Great job Luke Thank you. Lendi are lucky to have good people like you representing the company.

Linda B.
Linda B.South East Queensland, QLD

Buying and settling - Take 2

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Linda, great to hear your experience with Dean was a great one! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Barbara Dooley
Barbara DooleySydney, NSW

Terrible service

Took over 3 months to settle. Most frustrating process I have ever been through. Never again. Next time I will go straight to the Lender and not use this Company.

Loan used forFirst Home
Relationship manager -Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Gabi
GabiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Strike 2

After being told my first contract interest rate expired before they could get the contract. 2nd one received and made appointment with the bank for id and loan check only to be told that it was the incorrect contract again. Are these guys really MORTGAGE BROKERS???
My last review saw me getting one call to resolve the issue which I was unable to take as I was working. No follow-up call made to me. Is this how you provide customer service....I think not. Not impressed with any practices of Lendi and their professional way of wasting peoples time ongoing. My rating to date has fallen from 1 star to - 5 for their effort - NOT.

Nathan
NathanSydney, NSW

Do not waste your time

Do not waste your time. Absolute joke. No one ever knows what is going on, they keep emailing me asking me for documents that I have already sent them.
They take days and sometimes over a week to respond to emails.
I have owned 3 houses and refinanced 4 times and I have never experienced such incompetence.
I applied for refinancing last November, I am still waiting for it to be finalised (April 2021)
I would have pulled the pin, but they keep telling me it's all good and will be finalised by the end of the week.

Frustratingly slow

Other Home Loans

Waste of time fir my family

Won’t lendi to my post code - discrimination. I can’t believe that the advertising campaign is not what the product is. The excuses were vast and varied. Satisfaction zero. Waste of time.

Michael
MichaelSouth Australia

Lack of customer service

I was told about 20 days to here if loan excepted 2 months many phones calls and emails later still no reply if I could give a zero I would

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Easy as can be.

Lendi helped us get off keystart loans which is a lift of a huge financial burden, due to high interests rates. They organised everything, answered any questions we had, no matter how stupid these questions might have been,Haha. I would highly recommend them.

Loan used forFirst Home
Relationship manager -Lendi

Information provided was consistently incorrect and misleading causing us to almost lose the house we purchased.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great result. Lendi told me that they could save me money and they did.

I had attempted this saving myself and had no success.
The relationship that Lendi had with my bank got the deal over the line.
I am very happy with the outcome
Thanks Lendi

Relationship manager -Lendi

Great customer service & product knowledge

Matt from Lendi was so easy to talk to & contact; he was informative & always kept me up to date with where my application was at. It’s been a pleasure working with him on my home loan.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Cindy, thank you for taking the time to leave Matt a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Tom
TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome leg work

Kris was great for chasing up loose ends and making things straight forward and easy to understand. He kept up the dialog through email, phone calls and text message. Kris also was very patient and understanding when it took sometime for me to reply to his requests for required information.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020