Listing monitored by Lendi

Morty
MortySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best platform so far

You simply upload one document at the time step by step until you have all boxes ticked.
That's it.
Then they contact you for best loan options and they submit all documents to your new loan provider.

Loan Start DateNovember 2021
Yokas W.
Yokas W.Canberra 2600, ACT

These guys are unprofessional, inefficient, incapable, cost me 4k in penalty due to their slow processing time

Jon
JonPerth, WA

What a joke this company is

Had a dispute about 6 weeks ago and manager called and we sorted it out ..told everything will be fixed in 21 days..so I proceeded no further as took their word again.. !! What a mistake that was 27 days and still waiting ..should have kept to my guns and principal instead of being understanding..no car taken here..very..very poor

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Jinx T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolute nightmare. Go straight to the bank and forget lendi.

Jinx T.

Process started 02/04 and finalised 09/08 to do a simple re-finance of my home and investment loan. Thanks Lendi.

Patricia B
Patricia BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

The service we received from our home loan consultant Kathryn was amazing. She was always keeping in touch with us and informed us of any delays. She found us a really good loan, we could not be happier.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Loan used forRenovation
Art
ArtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job Luke Sutton

Thanks Luke for your good work.
Luke was great to work with, always answering emails and my phone calls in a quick amount of time.
Any issues he would get corrected ASAP where he could.
Always tried to be honest.
Great job Luke Thank you. Lendi are lucky to have good people like you representing the company.

Barbara Dooley
Barbara DooleySydney, NSW

Terrible service

Took over 3 months to settle. Most frustrating process I have ever been through. Never again. Next time I will go straight to the Lender and not use this Company.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Waste of time fir my family

Won’t lendi to my post code - discrimination. I can’t believe that the advertising campaign is not what the product is. The excuses were vast and varied. Satisfaction zero. Waste of time.

Michael
MichaelSouth Australia

Lack of customer service

I was told about 20 days to here if loan excepted 2 months many phones calls and emails later still no reply if I could give a zero I would

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Easy as can be.

Lendi helped us get off keystart loans which is a lift of a huge financial burden, due to high interests rates. They organised everything, answered any questions we had, no matter how stupid these questions might have been,Haha. I would highly recommend them.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great result. Lendi told me that they could save me money and they did.

I had attempted this saving myself and had no success.
The relationship that Lendi had with my bank got the deal over the line.
I am very happy with the outcome
Thanks Lendi

Other Home Loans

Great customer service & product knowledge

Matt from Lendi was so easy to talk to & contact; he was informative & always kept me up to date with where my application was at. It’s been a pleasure working with him on my home loan.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Cindy, thank you for taking the time to leave Matt a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Tom
TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome leg work

Kris was great for chasing up loose ends and making things straight forward and easy to understand. He kept up the dialog through email, phone calls and text message. Kris also was very patient and understanding when it took sometime for me to reply to his requests for required information.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

First Refinancing experience

Refinancing was very easy and Sherri kept us in the loop all the time even assisting us on a late Friday afternoon to get it all sorted. Everything was explained clearly and we did not occur any extra cost or unexpected delays. Thank you very much

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave Sherri and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future