Listing monitored by Lendi

Loan Approved in Record Time

Adam from Lendi was really helpful and got our Investment Loan over the line in record time. Unfortunately once our Loan was approved we had a very stressful time dealing with Kristen. We were emailed the same information more than once and Kristen was difficult to deal with. This was a real shame as we were so impressed with Lendi up until this point.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Other Home Loans

Sam Di Bartolo
Sam Di BartoloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Failed on every front.

My dealings with Lendi have left a lot to be desired to the point I am reluctant to bother with brokers in future... I applied to refinance my investment property, to find myself constantly chasing and following up the broker, who always seemed to be on a flight, in hospital or other wise occupied.. this went on for 2 months and in the end I simply stopped following up; I have not heard back from that broker since. I then called head office to seek assistance from someone else, only to never get a phone call back... Lendi is one of the worst organisations I have had to deal with, they seem to have no concept of customer service or common courtesy.

Puspa S.asked

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, I have responded in our private message.

Dips
Dipsasked

Hi Lendi Team,

Thanks,
Dipti Sheth

GKrish
GKrishasked

Are you aware of any fake or paid reviews ?

Hi GKrish,
Better to use a local agent !
Good luck,
Cao

Get an answer from our members and Lendi representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Compare lenders with Lendi