Listing monitored by Lendi

Moira
Moira

Loan Approved in Record Time

Adam from Lendi was really helpful and got our Investment Loan over the line in record time. Unfortunately once our Loan was approved we had a very stressful time dealing with Kristen. We were emailed the same information more than once and Kristen was difficult to deal with. This was a real shame as we were so impressed with Lendi up until this point.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021
Patricia B
Patricia BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

The service we received from our home loan consultant Kathryn was amazing. She was always keeping in touch with us and informed us of any delays. She found us a really good loan, we could not be happier.

Online Tools

Linda B.South East Queensland, QLD

Buying and settling - Take 2

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Linda, great to hear your experience with Dean was a great one! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Frustratingly slow

Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Information provided was consistently incorrect and misleading causing us to almost lose the house we purchased.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Start now
Sam Di Bartolo
Sam Di BartoloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Failed on every front.

My dealings with Lendi have left a lot to be desired to the point I am reluctant to bother with brokers in future... I applied to refinance my investment property, to find myself constantly chasing and following up the broker, who always seemed to be on a flight, in hospital or other wise occupied.. this went on for 2 months and in the end I simply stopped following up; I have not heard back from that broker since. I then called head office to seek assistance from someone else, only to never get a phone call back... Lendi is one of the worst organisations I have had to deal with, they seem to have no concept of customer service or common courtesy.