Just spam

I used the website once and have been spammed with calls everyday while I’m working so I had to block the number, then I kept getting text messages where I had to unsubscribe and block the number, now I’m just getting emails, please just leave me alone

Chris

Chris South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service and an excellent experience

Customer service was excellent, we are very happy with mortgage product and the time frames everything was completed in. No additional costs or unexpected issues throughout the process. Would recommend in the future

Marcus F.

Marcus F.Sydney, NSW

Great commitment to service & great technology

Lendi assisted me in obtaining a fixed interest home loan with AMP. The Lendi staff were very attentive & the Lendi platform was helpful keeping me updated on the progress of my loan. It took much of the stress out of the process of getting finance. The customer service was superb. Communication was timely & accurate

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Marcus, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Jacob

JacobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleasant experience

I had Matt at LENDI, the guy worked wonders!! Easy to talk too with anything regarding the loan! Everything met by the deadline!! No need for an extension! Highly recommend his services!

Adam

AdamGippsland, VIC

Mike Esposito best broker, and I've never looked back.

Mike Esposito got my invvesment property loan after other brokers failed, he worked thru complex issues to get the job done, i would have lost this property without his drive to not disappoint his client.

risquee

risqueeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would recommend! Great platform great service

Carly was fantastic. She helped us source the right mortgage for our specific needs. She was fast, informative, and friendly. I would absolutely recommend Lendi again, as I'm always looking for awesome fintech companies to try out.

Excellent and reliable broker

I would highly recommend David McGuiggan. David listened to what we wanted and found a bank loan that met our needs. He has an impressive understanding of finance, banks and property. This is the second loan we have got through David. We re-financed to get a much lower rate and got a new investment loan that are both offset. We are very pleased to have found an honest, reliable and knowledgeable broker. The loan application process with Lendi is very straight forward and David was with us through the process to answer any questions and assist along the way.

A Very happy customer.

Awsome service , Fraser was the man - he made easy work from start to finish - 100% satisfaction Lendi you know what customer service is all about . I would hightly recomend Lendi

Application Process
Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

Do not waste your time

Do not waste your time. Absolute joke. No one ever knows what is going on, they keep emailing me asking me for documents that I have already sent them.
They take days and sometimes over a week to respond to emails.
I have owned 3 houses and refinanced 4 times and I have never experienced such incompetence.
I applied for refinancing last November, I am still waiting for it to be finalised (April 2021)
I would have pulled the pin, but they keep telling me it's all good and will be finalised by the end of the week.

KevinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent outcome

Very pleased with the outcome reducing our mortgage rate by a whopping 1.7%. I wish we had done this sooner and would recommend Lendi to anyone with a variable interest rate mortgage home loan. Staff were courteous and professional. Well done to all of the staff at Lendi.

Danya

DanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't bother they don't seem to care..

They went silent after submitting all my volumes of paperwork then contact me after the condition date ....to tell me its being assessed. Do they not read the contract? Total waste of my time.....

Loan used forSecond Home
Carol

CarolSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Awesome service

Customer service experience was outstanding, Rachel was constantly in contact updating me with what I needed to do to get my loan through quickly. Very satisfied. Rachel was excellent. Never had to chase anything up.

MaijaR

MaijaRMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome team thanks

Thanks for your hard work and assistance in finding me the right loan. Great customer service, always there to talk when I had questions and on the emails as well. It all went smoothly.

Kylie

KylieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service all the way!

Igor and Tammi were so helpful with my loan application, were always available to answer my questions and always kept me updated with the progress of my loan. Very pleased with the Lendi team.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Easiest refinancing I have been involved in with great customer service

Excellent customer service and easy home loan process. Highly recommended.
Everything was explained at the start of loan application with no hidden costs.
Competitive rates compared to the Big 4 banks.
5 stars for Simplicity

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service, taking away all of the pressure.

My husband and I have used the services of Lucas Mannix at Lendi to help us navigate and secure the purchase of a block of land. Lucas did an excellent job managing what is an already tricky process with extra pressures and complexities with banks resulting from our world with Covid. This is not the first time we have used Lucas and it won’t be the last. Thank you Lucas - amazing service. 100%.
Highly recommend.

taylor

taylorWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service!

Stephen and Tammy were both very friendly and always happy to help with our concerns and regularly checked in with us.

all in all great service and they found us a great deal with almost half the interest rate we were previously paying

thanks again Stephen and Tammy for you help

Toni Bastin

Toni BastinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Easiest Loan Process Ever!

I had the pleasure of Dealing with Carly at Lendi who was so lovely to deal with. Her customer service skills are second to none! She made the entire process so easy and she was always on our team; finding us the best deal and keeping us informed every step of the way. We are business owners and loans are always so much more complicated, Carly made it super easy and I would fully recommend this service.

JudeSydney, NSW

Amazing outcome!

Exceptional experience from Lendi AGAIN! Sean has helped us a number of times with our various mortgage needs from straightforward refinancing, to bridging loans and now building loans. A brilliant service and a knack for explaining complex stuff in layman's terms. Cannot recommend more!

Jude

Thanks. In particular I do want to give a shout out to Sean Martin who is amazing!

Octo

Octo

Henry and team go above and beyond

Cannot rate their service highly enough. Henry has been so amazing every step of the way for us with our very difficult / special needs for purchase and refinance. He was always avainle and got us over the line through pure grit and determination. Thank you Henry and team!