KGx

KGxSydney Surrounds, NSW

I now consider myself a Lendi Loyal!!

Prem Kumar

Prem KumarPerth, WA

home loan at its best

Our Broker Joshua was very knowledgeable with his products. Found for me the best bank rates for my loan and was keeping in touch all the way through. He did explain clearly the conditions attached to the loan. Was very impressed with my first online broker. Keep up the good work.

Maggie

MaggiePerth, WA

Seamless Experience

The customer service was exceptional. Justin was very helpful, patient and the overall service #1
There were no unexpected costs or issues with the process
The rate we received for the loan was very good. We are very happy

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Exceptional service from start to finish.

From the outset, our broker Danny went above and beyond to secure us the best product for our personal circumstance at the best possible rate. He consulted with us throughout and explained every step of the process. Hiba was also a pleasure to deal with during the final approval process. She also kept us inforned throughout and nothing was a problem. They are both a credit to Lendi and as such, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Elkay

ElkayAscot Vale

Long drawn series of mistakes that I was left to fix

Joseph

JosephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks for wasting my time.

It would be nice if I was able to talk to the consultant assigned to me. A call time was set up twice and both times he failed to call. Very disappointed. Thank you for wasting my time!

Gabi

GabiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lending Do they know what they are doing.

Starting dealing with Lending early in Feb 2021. Told it would not take long and they would keep me informed. Now in May and lender has change interest rate and term so it all starts again. Nothing positive about my experience with Lending. I would source a different mortgage broker and do not recommend them to friends.
My rating is 1 out of 10 for service and timeliness

Ivonne Perez

Ivonne PerezSydney, NSW

Outstanding and Personalised Customer Service

In 2 different occasions I have used Lendi's services for 2 small loans and though my loans were small they looked after me all the way. The communication is great, they keep you inform and they are really there to help.
I special thank to Stephen Sheard for his outstanding customer service and for keeping me informed all the way.
I can' thank you enough for your services and professionalism

Sandra

SandraVictoria

Top notch Service

Very happy with the top notch and excellent service for my loan switch. It was a very easy and smooth process from start to end. Josh and Hiba have been very fantastic. I highly recommend Lendi.

Absolutely perfect

Very helpful customer service! Always help me with every question I had in the stressful times. Absolutely amazing! No hidden fees nothing surprising. I am so happy I choose Lendi! Special thanks to Mary-Ann!

Anonymous

Anonymous Perth, WA

Will never go through lendi again

Applied for a loan in November 2020, loan still has not gone through May 2021. I have lost a lot of money in interest in this period of time! Lendi keeps blaming the banks for the wait, however are very slow themselves to find resolutions to questions I have asked.

Pete

PeteSydney, NSW

Lendi home loan brokers

I can’t thank Rishi Nanda for his help and guidance through what ended up becoming a complex process due to an error in back reporting affecting my credit rating.

Rishi guided me through what needed to be done to resolve the credit rating errors. At the same time he also two home loan solutions - one in case the credit rating issue did not resolve with ba specialist lender and a second assuming it would resolve.

Throughout the process, Rishi kept me regularly informed, providing me updates that gave me confidence.

Through Rishi's skill and market knowledge I have obtained a loan 1.1% below my current loan rate which given my situation is remarkable.

I couldn't be happier.

Stephen

StephenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great communication

Fantastic support and great communication in what turned out to be a less than straightforward transaction. The product on offer was exactly what we were looking for. Samuel kept us in the loop at all times, even at times when he had finished work for the day. Recommended.

Colin R.

Colin R.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely grateful

Vishy

VishySydney, NSW

Very Helpful

We interacted with Rishi Nanda via Lendi and the process was very smooth. Extremely happy with the support and service offered. There were regular updates every step of the way. Rishi went beyond to help us with the loan process and have also given us great pointers for future proofing ourselves

Jason OKeefe

Jason OKeefe

Helpful and informative

Did exactly as discussed, accommodated in clear terms expectations and continued contact the whole way through. Rishi Nanda worked hard on my application and delivered exactly as discussed with constant communication theoughout

Phil W

Phil WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great result

Our broker Igor was very helpful working through the process which did take 10 weeks from start of refinancing process until settlement date. Overall very happy with the end result

Julie

JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Refinanced with ease

Extremely happy with all levels of service and support provided by Carly and the Lendi team. Very professional and reliable and knew her products well. Great advice and made a difficult task much less painless.
Thanks for everything Carly....you have one very happy customer

Ad

Worst home loan brokerage experience ever

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Our broker has been outstanding!

Our broker, Viren, has been outstanding. Communicating via phone, email and txt. Working with the bank and keeping us informed all the way. He has been so beneficial to us

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Tony, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review. I'm glad to to hear Viren has been so outstanding. Please know you can reach out to us any time and we look forward to working with you in the future!