Listing monitored by Lendi

Sharon R
Sharon RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience!

Dean at Lendi was fantastic! Found the best loan for our needs and kept us informed throughout the whole process. He went above and beyond to ensure our property settled on time. Thank you, very happy.

Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Diane
DianeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Result

I am more than happy with the result achieved by Lendi and especially Anupama Homagain who worked her way through the difficult process of refinancing two of my investment loans. It was a great amount of work and dealings with the bank and she competently handled every aspect to achieve a great result. I was always kept informed as to what was happening through the whole process. Being an owner of several rental properties and an ex mortgage broker I have gone through this process so many times and fully understand the hurdles that need to be addressed. I would definitely recommend Lendi and especially Anupama to anyone looking for finance.

Loan Start DateOctober 2021

Leigh
LeighGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Anupama is a Lendi Superstar

Anupama from Lendi helped us understand what was and wasn't possible for our home loan.

She was great in helping us explore the options available through Lendi. She was also understanding when we explained we would explore options external to Lendi by ourselves. In the end we went the loan she recommended as it was the best loan package for us.

Very happy with the overall experience which was extremely smooth.

I also feel Anupama went above and beyond to ensure our settlement occurred on the date we wanted.

Thank you!

lil-fifi
lil-fifiMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Could not be happier!

Seriously the easiest and most stress free way to apply for a home loan. I would be lost without Belinda our broker. This is the second time we have used here and recommend her to all of our friends! Could not be happier!

Great

Service was great and very professional and would not hesitate to recommend service
No unexpected costs that we know of witch is great
Very satisfied with rates for this loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Darren, Great to hear you had such a positive experience with the team here at Lendi. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Dawn
DawnSouth West, WA

Professional, Efficient and Trustworthy!

We had David complete a deal for us today which is very exciting. Through the whole process we knew exactly where we were at, the updates were clear, the follow up was amazing and everything happened in fabulous time. Highly recommended, thank you!

Tazza
TazzaSydney, NSW

QUICK & SUPER EASY

I actually can't believe how quick, easy and efficient using Lendi has been. From the initial online entry of my details to speaking over the phone with representatives. I won't be using my mortguage broker again since I've had better results with Lendi. Thanks to the two chaps that were able to assist me.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Vanni L.
Vanni L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great bunch of professionals which are really determined in helping you throughout the whole process.

Carly has been incredible: always available to calls and emails, positive, confident and helpful. I would recommend to everyone & can't wait to get their her for my next purchase. Thanks.

Chris W
Chris WHunter Region, NSW

Great Service!

My wife and I just renegotiated the terms on an investment loan through Jade Yuen at Lendi. Jade was prompt, professional and courteous in all dealings and most importantly saved us $$$. Highly recommended!

Loan Start DateAugust 2017

Moira
Moira

Loan Approved in Record Time

Adam from Lendi was really helpful and got our Investment Loan over the line in record time. Unfortunately once our Loan was approved we had a very stressful time dealing with Kristen. We were emailed the same information more than once and Kristen was difficult to deal with. This was a real shame as we were so impressed with Lendi up until this point.

Matthew C
Matthew CSydney, NSW

Successful refinance

Andy Levstek and the Lendi team kept me informed throughout the loan refinancing process and proved highly efficient in achieving a successful outcome for our loan. We are very appreciative of the high level of service, and recommend the Lendi team to any existing or future borrower.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Faultless!

From the start to the end, we were informed on everything we needed to know. Any question was answered quickly and professionally.
We had complicated circumstances, but this was worked out and the loan approved very quickly.

tom
tomGreat Southern, WA

Excellent service

Transferred my existing home loan to a lower rate. Very quick and simple process and Justin was excellent in guiding me through the options/process. Full marks for Lendi in service provider

Start now

Thanks Joanne and Lendi!!

Joanne was so helpful and was able to reassure us and help us every step of the way to get us into our new home! So Amazing! Such an easy process.

Scotty
ScottyBranxton

brilliant customer service no contact super secure very fast approvals

fantastic service no money at all to pay extremely efficient i only used my bank old style sitting down with manager quibbling over interest rates these guys have 39 lenders to get you the absolute best rate and its free unreal just do it you wont regret it

Loan Start DateMay 2021