Listing monitored by Lendi

Sharon R
Sharon RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience!

Dean at Lendi was fantastic! Found the best loan for our needs and kept us informed throughout the whole process. He went above and beyond to ensure our property settled on time. Thank you, very happy.

bruno p.
bruno p.Sydney, NSW

Perfect experience

The process has been super easy from start to finish and Sam has been absolutely fantastic. Great experience all round. We received a very good loan offer and cannot be more happy.

Rudy
RudySydney, NSW

Anupama and the team were really helpful through the stressful process of getting a loan. We had to pay a penalty because the lender couldn't finalise the loan on time and she managed to get get that money back for us with minimal hassle.

Thanks Anupama

Bridget
BridgetCentral Queensland, QLD

Simple. Efficient. Personalised Service!

Our broker was Dean Hulsman. My first time buying a house, but not the first time for my husband. I was incredibly nervous about the process, having spoken to our bank about 18months prior to this experience. The bank itself made me feel as though getting a home loan was impossible. Dean went above and beyond for us. He took into account our personal circumstances, without making us feel at any time our goal was unachievable. Would absolutely recommend to anyone! We've now found our home! Thank you so much to Dean and the Lendi team!

If you are thinking about it, don't put if off any longer. Even to talk through with someone how to get yourself there in 6/12 months time. Goals are achievable and the Lendi team can help you get there!

Diane
DianeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Result

I am more than happy with the result achieved by Lendi and especially Anupama Homagain who worked her way through the difficult process of refinancing two of my investment loans. It was a great amount of work and dealings with the bank and she competently handled every aspect to achieve a great result. I was always kept informed as to what was happening through the whole process. Being an owner of several rental properties and an ex mortgage broker I have gone through this process so many times and fully understand the hurdles that need to be addressed. I would definitely recommend Lendi and especially Anupama to anyone looking for finance.

Cameron
CameronNew South Wales

Outstanding Customer Service

Stephen Sheard from Lendi was brilliant. As a 20 year old first home buyer I had no idea how the process worked. Stephen worked really hard to iron out some problems encountered and was always available to answer my many questions. Ron Prasad took over at settlement stage and worked hard to solve some last minute issues so I could settle on time.
Great to deal with people who actually do what they say they will

Start now

Helped refinance when self-employed. Couldn't have done it without them.

I'm a contract worker, and don't fit the mold when it comes to a lot of bank assessors. Eugene did a fantastic job of working out our short, and long, term goals with our mortgages. Looking at how we had to find a product that was right for us, I really don't think I could have had the time, or quite frankly, the patience. I thoroughly recommend Lendi (and Eugene!) if you wish to have someone help you get a far better deal than your current lender.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great service!!!

Rishi Nanda was my broker and provided great service from the first contact all the way to my loan approval. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a loan. Keep it up :)

Tazza
TazzaSydney, NSW

QUICK & SUPER EASY

I actually can't believe how quick, easy and efficient using Lendi has been. From the initial online entry of my details to speaking over the phone with representatives. I won't be using my mortguage broker again since I've had better results with Lendi. Thanks to the two chaps that were able to assist me.

Vanni L.
Vanni L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great bunch of professionals which are really determined in helping you throughout the whole process.

Carly has been incredible: always available to calls and emails, positive, confident and helpful. I would recommend to everyone & can't wait to get their her for my next purchase. Thanks.

Chris W
Chris WHunter Region, NSW

Great Service!

My wife and I just renegotiated the terms on an investment loan through Jade Yuen at Lendi. Jade was prompt, professional and courteous in all dealings and most importantly saved us $$$. Highly recommended!

Loan Start DateAugust 2017

Moira
Moira

Loan Approved in Record Time

Adam from Lendi was really helpful and got our Investment Loan over the line in record time. Unfortunately once our Loan was approved we had a very stressful time dealing with Kristen. We were emailed the same information more than once and Kristen was difficult to deal with. This was a real shame as we were so impressed with Lendi up until this point.

BettyBoo
BettyBooSydney, NSW

5 star service

Thank you Lendi. As a first home buyer you made the service seamless from beginning to end. Our lender Samuel stayed in constant communication with us and walked us through the whole process right up to settlement. We highly recommend your product and services.

Alana
Alana Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommend lendi

I was so impressed with how Roz from lendi delt with us. From the first phone call she was amazing and we were able to buy our house in a short time frame. We had chatted to other companies but kept going around in circles. We were so impressed with the costumer service and would highly recommend lendi and in particular Roz.
Alana

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Andy
AndySydney, NSW

Ecstatic Customer

Our experience with Lendi was exceptionally great, particularly the service and support given by home loan consultant representative, Samuel. This was our first home purchase and Lendi was one of three home loan providers that we considered. As a representative of Lendi, Samuel proved himself to be very knowledgeable of the best home loans available, the loans process and some of the legal proceedings involved. His recommendation was upfront and honest and after doing a great deal of research ourselves, it turned out to be the best interest rate with minimal fees and conditions suitable to our needs.