Listing monitored by Lendi

Kimberley F
Kimberley FMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Eric was a great home loan specialist. Friendly, reliable, helpful and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend to others. He made me feel comfortable in the process as I was going it alone.

Diane
DianeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Result

I am more than happy with the result achieved by Lendi and especially Anupama Homagain who worked her way through the difficult process of refinancing two of my investment loans. It was a great amount of work and dealings with the bank and she competently handled every aspect to achieve a great result. I was always kept informed as to what was happening through the whole process. Being an owner of several rental properties and an ex mortgage broker I have gone through this process so many times and fully understand the hurdles that need to be addressed. I would definitely recommend Lendi and especially Anupama to anyone looking for finance.

Loan Start DateOctober 2021

maggie
maggieFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Lendi has been fantastic in our refinancing and purchase. The app for tracking progress is great. Leigh could not of been more helpful and found us the best deal. Leigh went above and beyond to help us through everything. Would definitely recommend .

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Leigh
LeighGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Anupama is a Lendi Superstar

Anupama from Lendi helped us understand what was and wasn't possible for our home loan.

She was great in helping us explore the options available through Lendi. She was also understanding when we explained we would explore options external to Lendi by ourselves. In the end we went the loan she recommended as it was the best loan package for us.

Very happy with the overall experience which was extremely smooth.

I also feel Anupama went above and beyond to ensure our settlement occurred on the date we wanted.

Thank you!

lil-fifi
lil-fifiMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Could not be happier!

Seriously the easiest and most stress free way to apply for a home loan. I would be lost without Belinda our broker. This is the second time we have used here and recommend her to all of our friends! Could not be happier!

Karl R.
Karl R.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Wouldn't even pickup the phone

If you call them, the hold tone is the most annoying tone I have ever heard.
Then, after getting through to someone, they just immediately hung up. Disgusting service and not worth your time.

Start now

Great service and determined staff

Fantastic outcome yesterday - made our day!! Great new's our home loan was settled! thank you.
Also - It was wonderful knowing that Lendi would always stay on top of things and always talking with the lenders at hand.
Thank you for our long but pleasant journey.
A special thank you to Raks

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
JMc
JMcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful experience!

We had a great experience using Lendi. Michael, our broker made the whole process easy and low stress and was able to advise us of all our options and find a home loan to suit our needs. We really appreciated being able to do everything online or over the phone.
The Lendi team provided efficient communication and we were kept up to date each step of the way. Would not hesitate in recommending Lendi to others.

Great

Service was great and very professional and would not hesitate to recommend service
No unexpected costs that we know of witch is great
Very satisfied with rates for this loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Darren, Great to hear you had such a positive experience with the team here at Lendi. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Dawn
DawnSouth West, WA

Professional, Efficient and Trustworthy!

We had David complete a deal for us today which is very exciting. Through the whole process we knew exactly where we were at, the updates were clear, the follow up was amazing and everything happened in fabulous time. Highly recommended, thank you!

Tazza
TazzaSydney, NSW

QUICK & SUPER EASY

I actually can't believe how quick, easy and efficient using Lendi has been. From the initial online entry of my details to speaking over the phone with representatives. I won't be using my mortguage broker again since I've had better results with Lendi. Thanks to the two chaps that were able to assist me.

Lendi were so helpful

Our loan was organised quickly and efficiently - all the hard work was done and we could easily update the required documents. We were kept up to date every step of the way and our loan was approved well withing the terms on our Contract.

Vanni L.
Vanni L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great bunch of professionals which are really determined in helping you throughout the whole process.

Carly has been incredible: always available to calls and emails, positive, confident and helpful. I would recommend to everyone & can't wait to get their her for my next purchase. Thanks.

Chris W
Chris WHunter Region, NSW

Great Service!

My wife and I just renegotiated the terms on an investment loan through Jade Yuen at Lendi. Jade was prompt, professional and courteous in all dealings and most importantly saved us $$$. Highly recommended!

Loan Start DateAugust 2017

Perfect

Joanne made what was a stressful scary time , easy and exciting. She has helped me start me new life randomly I will be forever grateful for her help and support.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021