Lendi (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Lendi

Tazza
TazzaSydney, NSW

QUICK & SUPER EASY

I actually can't believe how quick, easy and efficient using Lendi has been. From the initial online entry of my details to speaking over the phone with representatives. I won't be using my mortguage broker again since I've had better results with Lendi. Thanks to the two chaps that were able to assist me.

Lendi were so helpful

Our loan was organised quickly and efficiently - all the hard work was done and we could easily update the required documents. We were kept up to date every step of the way and our loan was approved well withing the terms on our Contract.

Vanni L.
Vanni L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great bunch of professionals which are really determined in helping you throughout the whole process.

Carly has been incredible: always available to calls and emails, positive, confident and helpful. I would recommend to everyone & can't wait to get their her for my next purchase. Thanks.

Chris W
Chris WHunter Region, NSW

Great Service!

My wife and I just renegotiated the terms on an investment loan through Jade Yuen at Lendi. Jade was prompt, professional and courteous in all dealings and most importantly saved us $$$. Highly recommended!

Loan Start DateAugust 2017

Perfect

Joanne made what was a stressful scary time , easy and exciting. She has helped me start me new life randomly I will be forever grateful for her help and support.

Moira
Moira

Loan Approved in Record Time

Adam from Lendi was really helpful and got our Investment Loan over the line in record time. Unfortunately once our Loan was approved we had a very stressful time dealing with Kristen. We were emailed the same information more than once and Kristen was difficult to deal with. This was a real shame as we were so impressed with Lendi up until this point.

Matthew C
Matthew CSydney, NSW

Successful refinance

Andy Levstek and the Lendi team kept me informed throughout the loan refinancing process and proved highly efficient in achieving a successful outcome for our loan. We are very appreciative of the high level of service, and recommend the Lendi team to any existing or future borrower.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Phoenix
PhoenixGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy Customer!

Faultless!

From the start to the end, we were informed on everything we needed to know. Any question was answered quickly and professionally.
We had complicated circumstances, but this was worked out and the loan approved very quickly.

tom
tomGreat Southern, WA

Excellent service

Transferred my existing home loan to a lower rate. Very quick and simple process and Justin was excellent in guiding me through the options/process. Full marks for Lendi in service provider

Lyndal
LyndalFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic throughout the whole process!

Lendi was an absolute pleasure to work with to secure my home Loan as a single parent... Samuel de Swardt gave fantastic service and is truly professional, he made everything very easy to understand, was prompt in all areas of communication and made me feel comfortable and confident throughout the whole process. He is an asset to your Team.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Lyndal, thank you for taking the time to leave Samuel a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Mark
Mark

Amazing Service & Great Rates

This was my second time using Lendi and both experiences have been great. Dorian was great both times. The choice of loans was great and I got a rate and product that I wanted. Dorian has excellent customer service and explained everything about the process, kept me informed and went out of his way to get loan approval in a very short time frame. I cannot recommend Dorian and Lendi enough and I would not hesitate to use the service again.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mark, thank you very much for leaving such a positive review for Dorian! We're very glad to hear that he's been able to help you out a couple of times now. Please feel free to reach out if there's anything else you need help with!

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Thanks Joanne and Lendi!!

Joanne was so helpful and was able to reassure us and help us every step of the way to get us into our new home! So Amazing! Such an easy process.

Gerard
GerardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks Lendi

Lendi’s advice and support throughout my loan application process was invaluable and professional. The team sourced the best product for me, kept me informed and moved the process along quickly and efficiently.

Scotty
ScottyBranxton

brilliant customer service no contact super secure very fast approvals

fantastic service no money at all to pay extremely efficient i only used my bank old style sitting down with manager quibbling over interest rates these guys have 39 lenders to get you the absolute best rate and its free unreal just do it you wont regret it

Loan Start DateMay 2021
Wally
WallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing service

My consultant was absolutely amazing, she was experienced and provided us both with alot of support. We got a great rate on our new house and refinanced our current house.

Loan Start DateJune 2021

John R.
John R.Kimberley, WA

POOR AFTER SALES

After a great sales service I received my loan documents for review. I questioned the terms and conditions and have been told it is the brokers responsibility I.e. Lendi to resolve not the Bank. However after contacting Lendi multiple times I have had zero help. They even said they are not the broker? So who is the broker then? Are they just sales people? It is a serious undertaking to take on a mortgage and I am not happy with lendi after sales service

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

very good

I received pretty good rates. I was quite happy with it. Mel was very helpful,was there every step of the way. Everything was done in the time space provided. Very good experience al over. Thanks

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Shahnaz, thank you for writing Lendi such a positive review! I'm glad to hear Mel and the team were so helpful, efficient and wound you up with a great deal. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Lendi team if you ever need!

PPK
PPKSydney, NSW

Excellence

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Perrina
Perrina

Professional and friendly service

Mary-Anne was professional and friendly and provided an excellent service so we achieved the best outcome for our loan. Highly recommended. very pleased with outcome and any concerns or queries were addressed promptly and professionally.

Valeria
ValeriaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing assistance

Rishi Nanda has been extraordinarily helpful in assisting me to compile information for my home loan - since we began chatting through requirements in October 2020. I’ve changed roles through several contracts in my industry and moved states and he has helped me navigate the necessary paperwork so I could get a great loan with a great rate through a strong lender. I am really impressed and grateful. Thank you Rishi!

Deepak Kumar
Deepak KumarSydney, NSW

Excellent service from lendi - Great customer service

I would like to take this opportunity to thanks and appreciate - Anupama Homagain from Lendi who helped us to complete our settlement process without short period of time. Really, we are very happy about the overall process. Loan approval received witin a week time and status update was provided periodically. After the loan was approved, Anupama worked with the bank and helped us to complete the settlement process within planned time. Really she helped us and took all responsiblities. I would strongly recommend Lendi for any home loan processing. I tried with other banks in parallel but it did not work out very well.

Loan TypeSplit
Relationship manager -Lendi

If you return without question, that says it all!

We were hoping the process would be simple, straight forward and informative. It totally was! This is the 2nd time we have done business with Lendi within 4 months. I don't need another friend. I just need a finance business that responds promptly, provides accurate assessments, then speedy turn around of results. Good job Lendi (Samuel).

Relationship manager -Lendi

Excellent service, friendly and respectful consultants, excellent product

Kiran Kirby was amazing as he talked me through our options. I didn't think we would be eligible to refinance our rental home but Kiran made it happen. He goes above and beyond and thinks outside the box. I totally recommend.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Grant, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a great review! I'm glad to hear your home loan specialist Kiran was so amazing, going above and beyond to assist you with your refinancing needs. Please feel free to reach out if you need!

Brendan
BrendanSydney Surrounds, NSW

JUST BRILLIANT!!!!

Customer service was spot on, no unexpected cost’s, and Roz al-mandawy s set us up with the best rate on the market thank god for Lendi and Roz out standing service

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE