OllieW
OllieWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very helpful and so hard working

Our first home buying experience was not the smoothest, due to bank undervaluation resulting in switching of lenders, solicitor bailing on us mid way through, and extremely long bank processing times causing us to delay settlement twice. However through all of this, Faron at Lendi was our go to for questions and information, and she worked very hard to get our loan approval over the line in the end, even working through sick days and while one leave. Thank you Faron!

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Loan used forInvestment Property
Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service!

Andy was so helpful while we worked everything out. One bank was taking too long and he turned it around with another in a week which was great, couldn't have done it without him

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Other Home Loans

Great support with no time

Samuel was great help
Easy to talk to and always so quick to respond email or phone call.
We worked together to achieve my first loan.
Couldn't have done it without him

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Miho, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a great review! I'm glad to hear Samuel was always so quick to respond and supported you in securing your first loan. Congratulations, don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need!

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Efficient, transparent and overall great experience

Dean was our home loan specialist and I cannot recommend him more highly. We were originally declined with a previous bank and Dean got our home loan approved with a 4 day turnaround. The whole process was smooth and transparent, Dean kept us up to date the entire process. Very commendable on how hard he works for his clients!

Great Service

Great customer service, kept me informed of progress at all times. Liam was my customer service contact and he was always professional, helpful and informative during the whole process. Ending up getting a far better rate from my bank and would not hesitate in using Lendi again in the future
Tony

Relationship manager -Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Susan
SusanHunter Region, NSW

Professional, good communications and great cutomer service

From the first communication I have found the staff at Lendi to be extremely helpful, great at keeping your informed of progress and would like to personally thank both Faron and Kristen for all of their assistance during our transactions. Will be recommending them to others.

Michael Ferdinand
Michael FerdinandGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product

We received a prompt response to our initial enquiry. The document submission process was quite exhaustive. There was a time when I considered pulling the pin due to constant requests for further documents. However due to a change in lending assistant the process seemed to go a lot smoother and quicker. The communication was good and the follow-up was also good.

Happy customer
Happy customerPerth, WA

Excellence Service from start to finish

Thankyou to James Gordon for all his hard work. From start to finish a smooth process and any questions we had James assisted us and ensured we understood every step. Thanks again.

Loan used forSecond Home

Refinance made so easy

Wonderful experience refinancing our home loan through Lendi. Jack and his team were fantastic. Jack made it all so simple - even the extra difficulty of refinancing when on maternity leave.

Risna S
Risna SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brendan and his team made my dream come true!!

I had extremely great experience with Lendi (Extremely recommended!)especially to Brendan R and his team, they have done an awesome job to get my first house so smooth and easy!
Once again thanks brendan for your fantastic job!!

Cath
CathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional and Excellent Service

The whole refinance experience with Lendi is simply smooth and pleasant. My mortgage broker Mark has provided professional services throughout the refinance processes which make it easy and simple to follow, yet efficient enough to reach the end result. I can't recommend Lendi more to my family and friends who are looking for taking a home loan or refinancing for an existing loan!

David
DavidSydney, NSW

knowledgeable , great customer service and a true professional

I have been trying to refinance with our mortgage broker for the past year and I was not getting any were then I start speaking to Lendi and specifically Lamita and she was great at explaining the different options and providing superior customer service where she was on time with all the different timelines and it was the most smooth refinance I have experienced in the last 10 years. She is a true professional and I am grateful for the service.

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Kele0878
Kele0878Canberra 2600, ACT

Flawless….. a pleasure to do business with

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Loan used forInvestment Property

Jill Struthers
Jill StruthersGippsland, VIC

Fantastic service

Fantastic service from start to finish Can’t fault them felt supported through the whole process Fraser was my home loan Specialist he is a top guy fantastic customer service skills. I would highly recommend him and the company will definitely use them again.

KAZZA
KAZZASydney Surrounds, NSW

Thankyou Lendi and your consultant Faron!

We received the absolute best help from Faron and the Lendi team in obtaining a loan to buy a property. We are in our early 60's and didn't think it was possible but Lendi has changed our life by being able to buy and get out of the rental market. Don't even hesitate to pick up the phone, just do it- you will be met with the best service and help ever.

Loan used forSecond Home