Listing monitored by Lendi

4.9
Ty from Townsville
Ty from TownsvilleNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and followup

They were quick and easy to get our refinancing organised and at a great rate saving us thousands.
Could not have been happier with their service and also their after sales service check ins.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021

Lindy
LindySouth East Queensland, QLD

Made refinancing so much easier and with the best deal for my circumstances

Lendi were my second refinance. This time to a fixed rate loan, made very easy. Lendi staff helped me the whole way, took note of my circumstances, offered best match loans to choose from, guided and supported through the process. They also ensured I was up to date on progress and possible timeframes on steps. Ive already recommended to a friend, and would highly recommend to others.

Marie
MarieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Matthew Herewini was so patient with me as the bank was pretty demanding! Took time to explain things, did face time for ID verification, was always happy to help! Still can call him anytime if I have any concerns! Brilliant! Definitely recommending him to my friends! Well done Matt! I would like LENDI to recognise Matt as a valuable asset to this company! Thanks in advance!
Marie

Jinx T.
Jinx T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolute nightmare. Go straight to the bank and forget lendi.

Julie B
Julie BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding customer service!!

Customer service was fabulous. Very friendly, answered all questions, and always followed up with any of my enquiries. I experienced no extra costs and my home loan rate is great

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
James R.
James R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Quite good but slow banks

I chose Lendi to re-finance with a different bank. Before submitting my application all information was provided and a rough timeline was provided for st. George. It's been over a month now and we haven't finalised with st. George yet.

Lendi still gets 5 stars because they constantly update me and all information was provided.

Smooth as Silk

I had 2 very special ladies help me through every step of the way - I even zoomed for the 1st time ever - I am very happy with how easy the app is it work.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Joanne, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a positive review! I am glad to hear you found the process to be so helpful and easy, please don't hesitate to reach out if you need!

Elizabeth
ElizabethFar West, NSW

Fantastic experience

Excellent experience, and easy process from start to finish. Highly recommend Lendi. My current bank didn't want to touch me as I was only permanent part time (despite getting approx 60 hours per week including overtime shifts). Lendi found me a bank quickly that this was no issue with, and the whole process was very smooth

Kay
KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pure Satisfaction

Customer service is up there from start to settlement of my refinancing. So very satisfied with the efficiency and assistance extended to me. I'm so very happy a friend referred me to Sam that I will be referring him to my daughter when they finally find their dream home to buy.

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kay, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a great review! It's great to hear your specialist Sam was able to provide such great customer service and efficiency! Please don't hesitate to reach out to your team if you ever need!

Easy and painless

Our consultant was easy to deal with, the process was easily done mostly online and quick. We were initially only testing the waters not expecting to refinance for a little while but we are now a couple weeks down the road with approvals complete and some pretty large savings from our current provider. If you are thinking about refinancing and wondering if you should make an enquiry it is definitely worth your time. Thanks Sam.

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Art
ArtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job Luke Sutton

Thanks Luke for your good work.
Luke was great to work with, always answering emails and my phone calls in a quick amount of time.
Any issues he would get corrected ASAP where he could.
Always tried to be honest.
Great job Luke Thank you. Lendi are lucky to have good people like you representing the company.

Susan
SusanHunter Region, NSW

Professional, good communications and great cutomer service

From the first communication I have found the staff at Lendi to be extremely helpful, great at keeping your informed of progress and would like to personally thank both Faron and Kristen for all of their assistance during our transactions. Will be recommending them to others.

Cath
CathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional and Excellent Service

The whole refinance experience with Lendi is simply smooth and pleasant. My mortgage broker Mark has provided professional services throughout the refinance processes which make it easy and simple to follow, yet efficient enough to reach the end result. I can't recommend Lendi more to my family and friends who are looking for taking a home loan or refinancing for an existing loan!

Loan Start DateMay 2021
David
DavidSydney, NSW

knowledgeable , great customer service and a true professional

I have been trying to refinance with our mortgage broker for the past year and I was not getting any were then I start speaking to Lendi and specifically Lamita and she was great at explaining the different options and providing superior customer service where she was on time with all the different timelines and it was the most smooth refinance I have experienced in the last 10 years. She is a true professional and I am grateful for the service.

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Jill Struthers
Jill StruthersGippsland, VIC

Fantastic service

Fantastic service from start to finish Can’t fault them felt supported through the whole process Fraser was my home loan Specialist he is a top guy fantastic customer service skills. I would highly recommend him and the company will definitely use them again.

Loan Start DateMay 2021